Hitec BRUSHLESS servos now in stock!
Brand New and IN STOCK at ServoCity!
http://www.servocity.com/assets/images/Hitec_Logo.jpg BRUSHLESS SERVOS
With ultra-efficient Neu brushless motors, titanium gear trains, low current consumption and constant output power, the HSB-93XX series of servos are the perfect match for the most discriminating pilots and racers. Energy efficiency is a common interest for all modelers. Hitecís HSB-93XX Series use the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This feature, combined with ultralow current draw under sustained loads, allows these brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other brushless servos on the market today.
Continue reading below for more information...
Hitec HSB-9360TH High Speed Brushless Servo - $179.99
Hitec HSB-9370TH Multi-Purpose Brushless Servo - $179.99
Hitec HSB-9380TH High Torque Brushless Servo - $179.99
SPECIAL FEATURES ---
- Constant torque output: Revolutionary circuit and motor designs allow the HSB-9XXX Series servos to maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: Unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide long-standing durability and performance.
A Power Absorbing Device (PAD) is included with each servo.
PLEASE NOTE: While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-93XX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device - Hitec PN# 55756) as described in the manual. A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo
Advantages of Brushless servos:
- At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos.
- 30% faster response times.
- Greater resistance to jolts and vibration.
- Smoother operation.
- Same power consumption as brushed digital servos.
- Same compact case size as standard servos.
- Exceptionally durable geartrain.
- Smooth dual ball bearings
25 Tooth Spline (not the standard 24T Hitec Spline)
These horns have the new Hitec 25T spline (same as the Futaba 25T spline). If you want to purchase additional horns you will need to buy the exact replacement horns or purchase Futaba 25T horns.
For more information visit: http://www.servocity.com/html/hitec_servos.htmlor email email@example.com
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:13 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ