View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #7
phillipmorris
Super Contributor

Friends: (5)

Yep, the tandem originally was about $179, pricy, then they put it in close out sales at near half price and less, if your lucky might still find one at the new lower price, but they sell out quickly now. Its a unique flyer, and being a coaxial quite stable. Friend of mine new to helis and flying is enjoying his tremendously, only flying characteristic is it wants to lay to the right on lift off, simple oposing stick and it lifts straight and again very fun to fly, lights, action, they don't come much better than this puppie.

When I find ships that fly for me you'll likely hear about it, as many don't do all that well.

My now favoreds are the new Flyzone Corvalis, this puppies a honey I actually land it rather well, beautiful glide and handling, bonus the bright strobe and LED fantastic.

Like the gliders and the Radian exceptional tho heard are some type of issues with the newer version with flaps...

Some reason having good luck with the micro mini helis at the moment, they keep making them better, larger usually flys better but they are super fun indoors.

My hats off to the MSR, its so darn stable after loads of flights nearly too easy to fly, a beauty. But enjoying the heavier feel on the Novus 125 FP, also super, making orientation progress with it in mini quarters, its taking a beating and flys terrific.

This new V120 is for future flying, have to have something to challenge, again hovers fantastic...

Going to check your heli's, I do have a Blade 400 for summer flights, now if I can at last handle it above the hover and scale flying, still a fun beast...

BEST ..<>..

Page generated in 0.08706 seconds with 17 queries