View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #6
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,181 Times in 2,088 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (314)

Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
I wonder what the shipping charges are on that? The website even warns you not to blame him for high shipping charges. That's a bit scary. It's only a good deal if the total price including shipping is good. I'd suggest eliminating the uncertainty and having a way for customers to see the complete price before they complete the order.
Yes I agree with you on the shipping prices, gee if i used Fed EX, it would only cost me $805.12 Gee, What a Bargain LOL

I wanted to see if this Seller was Willing to put his Money Where his Mouth is and offer a few rolls to some builders here for testing and review, if its that good, then there should be no Hesitation to offer a few free rolls for Reviewing to include Free Shipping, That is one way to sort out the Cheap Crap from the Good stuff I dont think we will hear back from this Seller.

Fulfillment by AliExpress

Cost:

Business Express:estimated
Post Express:estimated
Post Mail:estimated

Direct Shipping

• $21.42

• $675.64

• $805.12
  • TNT

$858.80

• $17.51

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Page generated in 0.08802 seconds with 17 queries