Ya got any Beeman's?

View xmech2k's Gallery21
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (7)

Spektrum website says on the Dx5e page:

Product Specifications

# of Channels: 5Modulation: DSM2Band: 2.4GHzServos: N/AReceiver: AR500 5-Channel Full Range Sport ReceiverProgramming Features: Servo Reverse; Delta Wing; HI/LO ratesModel Memory: 1Modes: Mode 2Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (included)Experience Level: BeginnerKey Features
  • <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="1">Basic 5-channel 2.4GHz DSM2 radio and receiver <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="2">Easy-to-use control for basic models <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="3">Includes AR500 5-channel full range sport receiver <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="4">Delta wing mixing <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="5">HI/LO rates <LI style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" nodeIndex="6">Servo reversing
  • JR and Spektrum compatible trainer system
So it's supposed to be DSM2. Maybe a bad rcvr or xmtter. You have the antennae pointed straight up? Not straight out from the xmttr but straight up? I've only used my 5e on the Apprentice it came with. Then I got the 6i and haven't used the 5e since, so other than that, sorry I can't help more.

Maybe if you have a buddy at the field with Spektrum stuff, you could try binding different things to sort try to confirm if it's a faulty rcvr or xmttr. Also, I've never thought of trying a 6 channel rcvr with a 5ch xmttr. Don't know if there may be any issues there.

Good luck, and let us know what you find.

Page generated in 0.08991 seconds with 17 queries