Old 09-11-2011, 03:48 AM   #5
Fishbonez
Love my Stinger

Club: Cheyenne Hill Hoppers
Send a message via AIM to Fishbonez Send a message via Yahoo to Fishbonez
Friends: (17)

Originally Posted by mayday73 View Post
Hey guys,

About a year ago I got into flying helis. Worked my way up to my current bird..a Trex 550. I've put an obscene amount of money into her and it's extremely stressful to fly her. I'm working on it.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a plane and after alot of research I decided to pull the trigger. I woke up this morning and literally said "I'm going to go get that SuperCub." I walked away with a SuperCub LP, batts, and some DuBro tires.

I was lucky to have a friend who has been flying planes a while go with me to help. We assembled the SC at an enormous field behind a school and he took it for a test flight and trimmed it out for me and brought it back in. I grabbed my DX7, pulled back on the elevator and gunned the throttle and away she went. What a glorious, gratifying experience it was to fly 4 packs through it without a single crash.

My buddy was impressed at how well I did and frankly, so am I. I'm hooked. I'll likely spend the rest of the night reading this site and others devouring as much information as I can. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I hope to fly all day. That was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Chris
Sir.
my hat is off to you. Put simply SWEET

Happy flying may your crashes be limited and if they are not limited let them be cool.

Page generated in 0.09228 seconds with 17 queries