A Flyzone favorite — now with 2.4GHz control!
Simplicity, realism, state-of-the-art radio technology...they all come together in Flyzone's Cessna 182 Skylane. Fully assembled and equipped — only 4 "AA" batteries are required — the Cessna is just minutes away from the first takeoff. Factory-applied decals top off its scale-like looks...and thanks to 4-channel control, it even flies like a full-size plane.
• Construction: Foam with black, white and maroon painted color scheme
• Wings: One-piece reinforced
• Radio: Tactic TTX440 4-channel 2.4GHz, with trainer switch, Futaba compatible trainer jack, adjustable trims, charge jack on transmitter
• Receiver: Tactic TR.424 4-channel 2.4GHz
• Electronic Speed Control: Tactic TSC600
• Motor: 380 size
• Landing Gear: Prebent .059 inch (1.5mm) thick aluminum with prebent wire nosegear
• Wheels: Three 1 inch (25mm) diameter foam
• Propeller: Two 7x3, one installed and one spare
• Spinner: 1 inch (26mm) diameter, Black in color
• Battery: ElectriFly 7N-J 7-cell 8.4V 1100mAh NiMH (GPMP7700) with Red 2-pin connector
• Charger: 12V DC Peak (GPMM7700)
• Cowl: ABS plastic
• Wheel Pants: ABS plastic
• Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Airplane with 380 size motor, two 7x3 props, spinner, 4-ch 2.4GHz radio w/3 micro servos, 4-ch receiver, ElectriFly battery and charger, Electronic Speed Control, phillips
head screwdriver and illustrated instruction manual
Wingspan: 35 inch (890mm)
Length: 27.5 inch (700mm)
Control Throw (Ailerons): Up and Down: 3/16 inch (5mm)
Control Throw (Elevator): Up and Down: 5/16 inch (8mm)
Control Throw (Rudder): Right and Left: 3/8 inch (10mm)
I do prototypical scale flying. 8" prop is the largest.