View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
tobydogs
love to build!

Club: rcrcc rockland county,ny
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (13)

spad,i owe you an apology......i didn't know you were beaten by an ugly woman in a dark alley. this explains everything. dude ,let it go...she probably won't do it again if you stop going in dark allies.....

what do i know,never been beaten by anyone that i didn't fight back,so never embarrassed.[though i did get a serious beating in high school,never should have challenged a psychopath/sado-masochist with a criminal record cause he chuckled at my arguing with my girl friend...lol.]

now as far as hobbyking goes,i use them for batteries and misc items that i know it's quality.parkjet is cheap and loads of fun ,hxt 900 servos are great for parkflyers...but don't get upset if it's DOA. don't waste your money there if you can buy from local stores and give them your business. failure to use local hobby shop will cause them to become extinct.plus many will order your needs and save you shipping cost. at least my local shop does and matchs prices on the net for tower or horizon parts.

narrow is the place to land...wide is the space to crash....choose the narrow way!

Page generated in 0.08269 seconds with 17 queries