View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #10
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
Friends: (19)

Mine are of course alot smaller than yours. Here's a pic of my SU-27 on the kitchen table followed by the rest of the parkjet squadron (F-15, F4J Phantom II, Convair Sea Dart, F-22) and the Radjet(ARF). I now have added the F-16 and T-45 50mm JPower/Skyangel EDF's to my small plane line-up. I figure I can get about 5-6 planes in the car to take to the field.

Have not built a larger scale version like yours. All under 30" WS. All use Grayson V2's except the F4J which uses the Mega V2. The F-15 was a small version of the Otto Dieffenbach design and could r.o.g . Had vectored rudder thrust. She had a date with the grim reeper ! The SU-27 is my hangar queen. Have plucked her for spare parts but could ready her for flight in a pinch. The Sea Dart is a real hoot and a head turner. Delta wing. Ground or water takeoff. The F-22 remains the best flier of the bunch. Got into the parkjets for combat on Sundays with some club members - Hawk

Wounded Warrior Fun Fly - Aug 16th ,2014 - Grapevine TX - Info link: https://support.woundedwarriorprojec...ising/RCPilots

Page generated in 0.08845 seconds with 17 queries