The wing halves are joined and the leading edge sheeting and center section sheeting is almost finished.
I've started the pockets for the aileron servos.
The wing structure should be finished tomorrow.
The wing tips were a pain, the plans called for the sheet to be wrapped around the wingtip. I had to wet the sheet and wait a few hours for the sheet to dry and wait a few more hours for the glue to dry.
The sheeting used is 3/32 which is pretty heavy, the sheet supplied are hard sheets which are even harder to work with.
The leading edges and trailing edges were rectangular stock larger than needed.
After they were on, it was sand off anything that didn't resemble a leading edge. I used 80 grit sandpaper on a block after trimming with a knife to cut the excess off. The leading edge won, I used four sheets of 80 grit. usually I use one sheet per airplane.
Servo pockets. The plans called for a single servo driving torque rods to actuate the ailerons. I elected to use two servos, one for each aileron.
I am making a mount to bury the servo in the wing so only the arm protrudes from the wing surface.
Caps strips have been added along with center section sheeting.
Now to fit the wing to the fuselage.