View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 AM   #22
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (15)

I considered freewheeling 2 props ... but decided that if I'm gonna do it - I should do it properly and have the 4 working !

The wiring of the servos would be simplified by using a junction block. The servo leads themselves would stay as is ... then extension leads of split to the various contacts in the block. Sounds a mess but in fact would be simpler than you think.

The extra Rx is still a serious contender ... it would make the whole a lot easier ...

Given that we have potentially 4 BEC's ... why not capitalise on this ... have 3 Rx's ... given that use FrSky, cost is not that great and they are small ... particularly the 7 ch. I'm not so sure about the 4ch - as I've never used that. Is the 4ch a full range or a park Rx ?

More I think about it - the more I am inclined towards the multi Rx solution.

It also eases the question of dismantling the model for transport if only the LiPo connections need making / breaking ...

Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"

Page generated in 0.08276 seconds with 17 queries