Got the time to drill out another prop, a 10X10E, and try it out on the Spitfire. Reading were 30.5 amps / 310 watts. Getting closer, maybe even close enough. Might try an 11X10 to see what happens. I would like to try a three bladed prop, so I will have to work that one out.
Messed around in motocalc again, but I will have to do some reading as I am not sure what data the program is asking for. I did not find my e-flite 40 amp/pro ESC, but I understand that I can build my own data base. I just want to enter enough data to come up with a prop. I learn things everday. Doing models and playing pickleball in Mesa AZ for the winter!!!