Mine are ready for flight testing tomorrow. The original 3/4" wide wood skis just dug into the snow so I've added 2" wide plastic shoes to them, cut from a milk carton:
I also did away with the two music wire cross pieces, which, upon further reflection, probably really didn't do anything useful. Plus they cracked off when flexed
Here is the view from the underside, showing the spring's (adjustable) velcro mounting spot:
And here's the tail skid ski:
The wire skid is sandwiched between two pieces of velcro - easy to adjust the angle of attack and move from one plane to another.
Taxi tests in the back yard (with two different planes) were a success! The weather is looking good wind-wise tomorrow - I'll report back