View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (15)

I now have a bunch of my own to repair after todays session ... just one of those days when NOTHING goes right !!

Cost :

Cessna 182 - tail broke by falling dog-guard in car
ME109 - not enough power and rolled in smashing fuselage.
HK 540 Edge Racer - hot landing and ended up hitting my mates wheel on his car ... motor firewall sheared of, wings popped out of snap-clips.
Ultimate Biplane - this is the one I rebuilt a whilre back and wrote a thread about ... I was inverted and decided to do a Tuck and Under inverted loop out of inverted TOO LOW ! Both wings smashed, lower fuselage nose broken up., motor mount broken.

I'm away tomorrow for few weeks ...... so will have them to look forward to ... except the Edge and Cessna which were easily repaired.

All this added to my Lancaster project ... and the rebuild of Multiplex EDF ...

Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"

Page generated in 0.08774 seconds with 17 queries