Having got the foam board 8ft by 4ft square which I had to slice into three in the store car park to get it into my car,
I decided to press on with the wing cores.
Luckily the centre section is constant cord so I drew out one airfoil profile and copied it twice onto cardboard. ( pic 1)
The cardboard worked well as a cutting template with the skystreak but this is larger so I hot glued two plant support sticks to the centre line of the templates.
Hopefully these would serve to purposes, to provide a wire hanging cutting starting point and to stiffen the cardboard lengthwise.
They were pinned to the edges of the blank and hot wired.
I got my usual over heating lines which I think are caused by denser granules in the foam holding up the wire and me trying to pull it through single handed .
Any way it's fine, perfectly useable and a touch with sandpaper and spackle with sort the surface out.(pic2)
These cardboard templates save loads of time.