View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
guapoman2000
Space Ship 1

View guapoman2000's Gallery56
Friends: (11)

Good morning! I am presently fending off a Cold or something similar and could not sleep so, I monitored the Shipping Progress on my Returned Millennium Master with a Defective STOCK ESC.

In looking at all the different STOPS (Arrivals / Departures) it may have been better for me to have Paid for Shipping (I always use FEDEX Ground) as I was amazed how many loops and passes my model did on UPS. It certainly went pretty fast from Nashville, Tennessee to Hodgkins, IL (took 10 hours and near Chicago).

However, I just don't understand why once at Indianapolis, Indiana from Nashville, TN, it did not veer towards the West from I-64 onto I-74 towards Urbana, IL.?? I mean the model went all the way to Chicago, IL. (approximately ~ 141 mile deviation).:o

Well, in any case it is sitting at Urbana, IL which is a stone's throw to Champaign, IL.

Also, I am impressed in the relatively large Facility HOBBICO has at this location which is North Champaign and right next door to a super large FEDEX facility!!!
:

I just pray that the Box is still in one piece!

Page generated in 0.08547 seconds with 17 queries