View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,109 Times in 2,019 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (305)

Originally Posted by LowThudd View Post
I have flown a micro indoor some, and a few months ago bought a cheapie 250 size single blade for $30 at hobbytron. Well, that garbage lasted about 5 min, but the bug hit me even as it was hovering directly into a chopper eating tree with little or no control from the 2 ch radio to avoid it. I won this auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200887557281...84.m1439.l2649

While I understand it is not 100% Align compatible, I believe the mechanicals are standard align clone. If not, I'll replace the frame etc to make it a clone.

One thing I am unclear on is FBL converting. First off, is a FBL gyro required? If so, what have you had good experience with?

How much more difficult will it be to fly FBL for a newer pilot? Is it worth getting experience with a flybar first? TIA

Hi, The FBL gyro is required if converting from Flybar to FBL, it looks like you bought a 450 TRex clone at a good price with everything, double check the servos, the HXT 9 Gram servos will work in this heli, or digital EFlite servos that you can buy on EBay, nice project heli if you dont have the manual, you can down load a manual for a Trex 450 and that should get you very close for repairs and setting up, Hope that helps, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Page generated in 0.09498 seconds with 17 queries