I purchased this plane recently at a swap meet.
I flew it a few times and it was fast as hell and a blast to fly.
1. Does anyone know the type of plane etc because I really like the airframe.
2. On my 3rd flight I lost the motor, I was hauling butt and it simply ripped out of the foam. I searched high and low for it and I can't seem to find it. I think it was orange and a hobby king motor. Not sure how it was mounted before. Also not sure of the esc as the sticker is not on it.
3. What size motor would you recommend for this plane that is plug and play with this esc. If I had to guess how fast it was before I lost the motor I'd say it was doing 50-60.
4. I have a firepower 480 or something like that with a 40 esc not sure if that would be over kill.
5. How do I mount it better so that I don't lose my motor again.... kinda sucks! I checked all over and especially in front of the plane but no luck. Do I epoxy some wood in there and mount the motor on that?
If that motor won't work, I'll probably order a smaller one from headsuprc or hobbyking. Any suggestions on motors and mounts for this style plane?
Thanks for your help.