I hope this is in the right section.
I've been flying a Stinger 64 Foam Jet and a RC lander 70mm F16 Foamy Jet. They do 70-80mph.
I recently saw this Eflite F4 Jet a few months ago and now its on special for $199. (Original Price was $369)
Obviously it looks like you have to put another $200 in it to complete it. OR perhaps there are some combinations that are not as pricey??
- 6+ channel Transmitter and Receiver radio system
- (6) micro servos + (1) ultra-torque mini servo
- Brushless ducted fan motor
- 80mm ducted fan unit
- 80A brushless ESC
- Minimum 6S 5000mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
- 6S Li-Po compatible charger
Optional retracts can be installed to add to the F-4 scale appearance.
Also how hard is it to fly this F4? I really like it but also realize the fuselage is Composite so its def no foamy in a mishap.
Thanks for your help and guidance.