View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (8)
Default Make it easier for people to read your post ?

As with many Forums - people have many different nationalities and languages. Forums like this tend to be in English for want of a common international language.

This brings in the matter of being able to understand others posts and also our own.

Many times posts are a steady stream of words all in one block and extremely difficult to understand. It is difficult to read and often I and I am sure others have to try and split the words up to get to the meaning.

We all appreciate that English is not first language for many ... please do not misunderstand my post here.

What I ask is that when posting ... please try to divide up the text into sections. This allows easier reading and also more understanding of the intention.

Avoid over use of smilies inside sentences - they tend to fix onto letters or words next to them ...

We all want to help everyone as much as possible and understanding / being able to read posts is an important part.

When wanting help with a problem - a photo can be the greatest item of all ... it is worth a thousand words ! Especially when different languages use words differently.

Sorry if this seems a bit school like - just trying to help.

Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"

Page generated in 0.14108 seconds with 17 queries