View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,109 Times in 2,019 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (305)
Thumbs up Whats Your New Years Resolution for 2014 ?

Hi Everyone What is Your New Years Resolution For 2014 ?

Mine is to Quit Smoking, I have tried to Quit smoking many times, only to have something Happen to Cause me to Smoke again, Stress, Family Problems, work related Problems Caused me to go back to smoking.
Well, I think I am finally able to Quit for good this time, I gave Problematic Family members the Big Boot Let them fend for themselves the same way I have had to fend for myself since the age of 22, and not having to go back and live with Parents or family members and I never had to use welfare, I am just to dang proud to do that, yes I am Old School and Proud of it LOL.

I used a Mega Volume Vapor E Cig. to Quit smoking with, its called the Blowone and i used a red blend cigarette nicotine e Juice, after about 6 days on the E Cig, I am Smoke and Nicotine free YEAAAA, It was the Easiest thing I ever done to Quit Smoking, I think the Volume of Smoke Vapor these mega tank vapor e cigs makes was the Key to helping me to quit smoking, Give them a try if you are serious about quitting Smoking.

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Page generated in 0.08677 seconds with 17 queries