View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #1
chardesa

Club: Haywood RC flyers
Friends: (0)
Default DJI Flame Wheel ARF Drone 4

If you are wondering about flying a drone, well it is fun and not hard to do.
There are several good places to get drones but be sure of what your buying. Getting one from DJI is probably the mostn reliable with good on line information and good phone support.
The DJI ARF kits that are available , both 4 & 6 blade, are good Drones and not hard to build. If you can solder a simple connection you can build the drone.
However there is one catch to this and that is programing the drone. There are a couple of shops out there that are offering to do this for you but they want an arm & leg to do it.
One thing I like about buying the ARF DJI kit is that you can use your own TX & RX, 6 to 8 Channels are required depending whether you want to have a gimbal and camer hook or or just fly the drone.
So here is my offer to anyone who wants to get a do-it-yourself drone. I can help you set up your TX and RX If you are using a Specktrum TX & RX, with programing and wiring. I also can program the drone for you but that requires me to have it in hand to do that. I have all the software in my CPU to do that for you at far less then others are charging.
You can contact me by email at; cssylvia@msn.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	021 A.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	173738

chardesa

Page generated in 0.17182 seconds with 19 queries