crash_out
Misanthropic Member

View crash_out's Gallery2
Club: No club, I'm a renegade!!!
Send a message via MSN to crash_out Send a message via Yahoo to crash_out
Awards Showcase

2kW  WAA-08 Pilot  1kW 
Friends: (6)
Default It's time for the "I can't think of anything but SEFF" thread!

With only one week left before I leave for that little piece of heaven in Andersonville, GA, I guess it's time to get on the ball.

I got the Saab/WRX serviced, all the fluids checked, tires rotated, and fuel filled today. Over the past few weeks of repairs and modifications I cleaned the car out fairly well, so that the only things floating around are the things I must have when driving in general-the emergency kit, hand tool set, and all the normal stuff.

I went ahead and packed the chairs, table, and canopy today. I was pleasantly surprised to find the canopy would fit in sideways....the hatch is actually much narrower than the rear seat area, and I was afraid I would need to lay it fore-aft in the hatch.

I had originally hoped I could pack in such a way that would allow me to leave the rear sets unfolded...This might yet be possible, as the canopy, chairs, and a few other items might fit into the rear seats with the backs still up. But I'll have to play with that this weekend.

So what's left to do? I need to finish my GWS Zero...I have a few combat airframes to cut, although I think I'll save the assembly until I get down there so I have something to work on. I have 2 planes to test fly-it's been a couple months since they've flown and I want to give them a shakedown. I have 2 more that are new and need to be took out on their maidens. These are the only things I MUST work on, anything else that gets done will be a bonus.

Left to pack...

Transmitter case
Charger case
Toolbox
Cameras and electronics I can't survive without
storage bin of various building tools/tapes/paints/glue gun/soldering iron/spare motors, ESCs, and servos
Clothing (optional)
Hygiene, sleeping bag and pillows (optional)
Planes....
Cooler full of drinks and snacks

I'm sure I'm leaving things out, but hey, I got a week...

Ohh...crap....I've only got ONE WEEK!!! I better get to work!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SEFF 2014 002.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	174314

-nick
TANSTAAFL!

Page generated in 0.14415 seconds with 19 queries