View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:32 AM   #1
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (15)
Default 9xr purpose designed LiPo or not ?

This thread is started to try and find out who uses or not - the Turnigy purpose designed LiPo for the 9xsr Radio.

It is a 1.5C 2100 3S protected circuit LiPo specially designed to fit the 9xr Tx.

What I would like to know is why you use it or why you do not use it, Are there any specific reasons you do or do not ?

Second - what charging regime do you use ? Do you remove from Tx case and balance charge ? Do you charge via the JST lead without balance ?

What do you understand is the real purpose of the Protection circuits ?

This is not a debate of LiPo vs NiMH ..that's done to death and anyway - the 9xr is designed for LiPo ... it also is not a debate about the 2s vs 3s and regulators. It is more about the 9xr 3S LiPo pack itself ...

Cheers
Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"

Page generated in 0.10554 seconds with 17 queries