View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:32 AM   #1
Super Contributor
View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (18)
Default 9xr purpose designed LiPo or not ?

This thread is started to try and find out who uses or not - the Turnigy purpose designed LiPo for the 9xsr Radio.

It is a 1.5C 2100 3S protected circuit LiPo specially designed to fit the 9xr Tx.

What I would like to know is why you use it or why you do not use it, Are there any specific reasons you do or do not ?

Second - what charging regime do you use ? Do you remove from Tx case and balance charge ? Do you charge via the JST lead without balance ?

What do you understand is the real purpose of the Protection circuits ?

This is not a debate of LiPo vs NiMH ..that's done to death and anyway - the 9xr is designed for LiPo ... it also is not a debate about the 2s vs 3s and regulators. It is more about the 9xr 3S LiPo pack itself ...

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum:
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"
Page generated in 0.06252 seconds with 17 queries