View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (15)
Default Is it only me ? That forgets some bits in orders ?

Is it only me that clicks Buy Now ... pays and then CRAP ! I forgot that bit I needed other day ...

If anyone saw my online purchase history - the first thing that strikes you is : Why didn't he just include in one order ?

So many times I forget bits.

I've started to try and keep a sort of boxed divider sort of inventory system. One box has sellf tappers .. another has clevis .. another horns etc. etc.

As I use - I see them going down and try to remember to order a new batch ... I tend to buy not 1 or 2 .. or 10 .. but in packs of 10 and usually 2 or 3 packs.

I STILL forget .. I still end up making another order later same day or next ...

Has anyone a magic easy solution to this ? I tried writing shopping lists but then forgot where I put my list .. I tried keeping a notebook specifically for it .. that gets put away somewhere to re-appear weeks later when I don't need it ...

!!

Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"

Page generated in 0.10522 seconds with 17 queries