View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 12:20 AM   #2
Super Contributor
fhhuber's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,131
Thanked 214 Times in 205 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)

Generally these are small motors. The device on the output shaft (sometimes built into the motor case) is called a "prop saver" you use an O ring or rubber band to hold the prop on.
fhhuber is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.11898 seconds with 17 queries