View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,112 Times in 2,022 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (306)
Default Not Real Happy With Pepboys Auto Service

The Pepboys out here in Hesperia used to be Pertty Good, But Lately, Its Seems they are going Down Hill, I took my 2008 Toyota Sienna Van in for a Front Brake Job about 6 months ago, and they Lost my key and remote control for my van, I contacted Toyota and it would cost about $350.00 for a new key, controller and to have the controller programmed, I told The Pepboys Manager to get in contact with Toyota and buy me a new Key and controller, and have it programmed, they stalled me for a few days, and then they finally found my key and controller
Then, yesterday, I took my toyota van in to have the rear brakes replaced, I got up Early, took the van in Early so they would have time to get it Done, AND, I Just had a GUT feeling that they were going to Fumble the Football as they Say, I made sure to give them my Home Phone number and a Cell Phone Number to get a hold of me if they found any additional problems, They said they called me and left a message that I need rotors too, I DONT have a Message Answering Service or Machine, I was home all Day and No Phone call from them, no Call on my Cell phone either, so its about 7:00 PM and I call them to see if my van is done, NOPE, It was up on the service rack with the wheels off of it, I told them to put the wheels back on the van, and I told them I was going to take it some where else, I will never again Have my auto serviced there again, Twice in a Row they Fumbled the Football, Very Very Unprofessional.
So, I buy the Rotors and Brake Pads and do the Brake Job Myself Today I saved myself about $125.00 doing it myself. The Brake job came out great and on Time
They also wanted $89.00 to clean the Throttle Body with a spray cleaner, yea right, I bought a can of Throttle body spray cleaner for $5.00 and I will do it myself also, I will just Buy Parts there for now on, they lost my repair business. Its hard to find Good Auto Repair Service Now Days. Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Page generated in 0.08537 seconds with 17 queries