View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,162 Times in 2,070 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (311)

Originally Posted by thepiper92 View Post
So I tossed in a class 10 card into the #20. The camera blinks with a blue led, and goes to the video mode led after about 10 seconds. I managed to get a 4 minute video, but again the video just stopped. Is this a problem with the battery? I only had a few 2 minute videos the last time it was used, and it shouldn't drain the battery in off mode really.
Hi Here is some info on your camera, you might need to reset the battery by disconnecting it and reconnecting it, some people use the power from the bec at the receiver to power the camera with, check what voltage your camera uses, Hope that helps, Chellie

http://www.chucklohr.com/808/C20/

121211 - #20 Battery Module Improvements The producer of the 808 #20 (BestDVR) is committed to continuously improving the camera. They are making some design improvements that will increase the reliability of the battery module protection circuit.

If the camera does not respond to button presses, even though the battery has been charged and the camera has been reset, then the battery might need to be reset. Do the following on a non-metallic surface. Open the plastic case (two screws) and disconnect and re-connect the two cables - 1) the battery connector and 2) the USB cable. This will reset the battery and the camera will start working again.

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Page generated in 0.09850 seconds with 17 queries