View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:15 AM   #1
Madman1701

Friends: (0)
Default Li-Po Batteries Error

I bought a Flyzone Sensei and had it out to fly last week. I ended up crashing it so the flight was a bit short. I charged both my batteries when I got them and all went well. I fixed up the plane and recharged the small amount of battery I used. Today I took the plane out and used both batteries. When I came home I plugged one in to the charger and it went to conditioning mode for about 2-3 hours before going to error. I tried plugging it in to the other charger and I just keep getting error. I tried charging my other battery and it is giving me an error as well as soon as I plug it in. It's just a cheap charger that came with the plane. The error could mean anything. I just find it strange that after their first discharge they are both not charging on two separate chargers. I am calling the place I got the plane from tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone had some insight into this problem. The batteries are 3 cell 11.1V 2100mah lipo's from Flyzone. The charger is the ElectriFly 3-cell 11.1V LiPo balancing chargers. GPMM3319.

Page generated in 0.10735 seconds with 17 queries