Thread: Finding parts
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
bomar

Friends: (0)
Default Finding parts

As an intro to this hobby, I won a World Tech Toys Hercules supposed "unbreakable" helicopter. We've been talking of getting something but sitting on the fence.. so this would be great to get started... except....

A connect buckle came off ( of course we didn't know about the possibility of this happening ) and we have no clue where it is..

I contacted the company ( Hobbytron.com ) and was told they didn't sell them individually, only parts kits.. which they sell for an ok price of $8.95 but then kill you with shipping and processing.

I searched the internet and can't find any parts for this brand except in full kits. And hubby had only about 6 minutes of flight on this one.

Does anyone have an idea how to get just the buckles for this helicopter? It's tough grounding it for a penny part!

In the meantime, though hubby doesn't know.. I ordered a Syma S107G for him.. one that comes with spare parts and an AC charger.. plus ordered some extra connect buckles. I saw how this helicopter has parts available. Ordered this one on Amazon:
Genuine 2012 Rare BLACK COLOR Syma S107G 3CH Gyro RC Helicopter With Bonus Spare Parts & AC Charger

I know he likes outdoor flying.. he's been an RC plane fanatic years ago flying with the clubs (not electric).. but he can take to indoors for now.. can't really afford to get into the hobby of more expensive equipment right now.

Page generated in 0.10502 seconds with 17 queries