I had another wondering thought tonight after seeing all of Nigel’s posts on the different planes he’s flying again and taking stock on what I have in the basement right now.
So the question is, how many planes do you have in flyable condition right now?
I have 16. Much more than I thought!
1. Mountain Models P-51
2. Mountain Models Firestorm
3. Mountain Models EVA with all 3 wing sets
4. Stevens Aero Daddy-O 525
5. Stevens Aero Groove G-480
6. Hobby Lobby Flame
7. DJ Aerotech Chrysalis 2M-E Glider
8. Pocket Rocket – From plans by pd1
9. Stevephoon 3D – Hobbyzone Typhoon 3D wings and tail with a scratch built fuselage
10. SSPR – Steve’s Simple Pylon Racer – Scratch Build
11. Pusher Jet – From plans by Chellie
12. Ace MachNone scratch built from fan fold foam
13. Fast and Furious - Streamer Combat plane
14. Delta Jet by World Models – ARF Ducted Fan
15. Parkzone Ember – (Ver 1 before DSM2)
16. Frankenplane – Mountain Models Dandy wing with a scratch built fan fold foam fuselage.
I don’t have picts of all of these yet… I’ll update this post with the missing planes someday.
I have flown everyone of these planes at least once this year! I think that's a pretty good year! (But it's not over yet!)
Also 2 unbuilt kits and 1 plane in need of repairs. That's a pretty good ratio of flyable planes!
ps. The wife is beginning to ask things that mean I may need to cut down the herd...