Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 03-29-2014, 07:23 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,133 Times in 2,042 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (307)
Unhappy Reality Check

Hi Everyone Gee, I Thought Prices were Going Through the Roof on everything then I Took my 4 Grand Kids To Disneyland Yesterday, Dang near $100.00 each for Admission, There was 6 of us, Cheese Burger with Fries $10.00 + ea, Soft Drinks $3.00 ea, popcorn $3.00 each, You Know What, After Getting out of Disneyland, and looking at the Prices at the Stores, Gee,Prices dont seem to be going through the Roof any-more LOL

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 03-29-2014, 07:25 AM   #2
solentlife
Super Contributor

View solentlife's Gallery47
Club: Founder Member Ventspils RC Club. Ex Waltham Chase and Meon Valley Soaring.
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  125mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (15)

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi Everyone Gee, I Thought Prices were Going Through the Roof on everything then I Took my 4 Grand Kids To Disneyland Yesterday, Dang near $100.00 each for Admission, There was 6 of us, Cheese Burger with Fries $10.00 + ea, Soft Drinks $3.00 ea, popcorn $3.00 each, You Know What, After Getting out of Disneyland, and looking at the Prices at the Stores, Gee,Prices dont seem to be going through the Roof any-more LOL
You wanna see my Mobile Phone Bill !!

Nigel

222kph PKJ,EDF Concorde, Mini4,Mig3,T45,PKJ twin,ME109,Edge540,Cessna182,Skymaster Biplane,F15,F16,Badius,Ultimate,SE5,Qbee10,450 Heli,V911,J3 Cub Founder 9x forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio/
- Subscribe my Youtube: "solentlifeuk"
Old 03-29-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
FlyWheel
Ochroma Lagopus Tekton

View FlyWheel's Gallery5
Club: Lancaster County Fliers
Friends: (3)

Which is probably the real reason mobile phone users are getting rid of their land lines; they can't afford them anymore because all their money is now going to the mobile companies! LOL

Ahh the price of being a fashion lemming...

"Give a man a plane and he'll fly for a day.
Teach a man to build a plane and he'll fly for a lifetime"
Old 03-30-2014, 01:51 AM   #4
kyleservicetech
Dennis V

Club: www.racinercclub.com (I'm the newsletter editor)
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  3kW  2kW  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (20)

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Yeah
I guy I know used to run a restaurant. He indicated that the plastic cup used for soda costs more than what it costs to put soda in the plastic cup.

We just came from the Texas Roadhouse restaurant. Soda was $2.50 each. It's far worse in a movie theater.

DennyV
Retired and the days are just too short, busier than ever!
Old 03-31-2014, 03:15 PM   #5
FlyWheel
Ochroma Lagopus Tekton

View FlyWheel's Gallery5
Club: Lancaster County Fliers
Friends: (3)

I knew things were getting bad when the coke machines at Carowinds (a local theme park) started accepting credit cards.

"Give a man a plane and he'll fly for a day.
Teach a man to build a plane and he'll fly for a lifetime"
Old 03-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #6
xmech2k
Ya got any Beeman's?

View xmech2k's Gallery21
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (7)

Lol! Got those at our vending machines at work recently. Anyone remember in The Running Man (with Ahnold) the scene where the woman is buying a coke at the vending machine, complaining of the cost? I forgot how much she was paying but I wonder if we're there yet?

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor