Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Pusher Park Jets
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Pusher Park Jets For all pusher jets and jet-like models.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Club: Arizona Model Aviators
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  100mph Speed Demon  Globetrotter Pilot 
Friends: (27)
Default Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read

Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or ParkFlyer sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets!

Pat Gagnon

Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM   #2
Castor
Castor

View Castor's Gallery25
Club: UnClub
Friends: (8)

OK! Pusher Park Jets! Here is my entry. Is it ok to have more than one engine?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1928.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	112438  

Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 AM   #3
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Very cool! Yes, multi-motor is allowed, so long as they are pushers.

Pat Gagnon

Old 10-31-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
pattern14
Super Contributor

Default Finally.....

Been posting in 1/2 a dozen different areas with my foam scratchbuilt and kit luft pusher jets, and now can do it all in one forum. Thought about trying to move threads but decided just to edit and write about them anyway. Will take some some more photo's of my Blohm and Voss p-series, Arado 234 and Twin boom focke wulf pushers in the next couple of days. Cheers.....

Old 10-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

If anyone has a thread elsewhere and would like it moved here, please let me know and I can do that. Right now I'm going through the EDF section and moving from there.

Pat Gagnon

Old 11-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
pattern14
Super Contributor

Default moving threads

Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers

Old 11-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
Alpea42
Parkjets Rule 3D Rocks

View Alpea42's Gallery59
Friends: (25)

Cool ,,, I'm in this forum couple of times. Wish I woulda did threads on all of em now.Umm my son has one on Shumates X-31 It's under the last scratch built contest.

THE B-2 Worlds most expensive airplane.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Octavius
Alien Surfer

Club: Renegade Air Force
Friends: (3)

A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by pattern14 View Post
Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers
Threads moved at your request.

Pat Gagnon

Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.
Octavius,

1. Yes, we have simply created a new forum strictly for parkjets. And while most of these planes would fit into other categories (such as ParkFlyers, Warbird Electrics, etc), it's nice to have them all in a single forum for easier searching.

2. I am going through all of the forums slowly but surely and moving anything I think belongs in this forum. Right now I'm strictly going through the EDF section, but if there are threads elsewhere that should be moved here (like pattern14's two threads above), then I will move them at the OP's request. And while technically that F-14 tractor is not a pusher jet, it would probably fit into this forum.

Pat Gagnon

Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
SARG5
SARG5

Club: RUSSELL R/C. HAVE BUILT MY OWN R/C FILED ON MY FARM
Friends: (2)

Take a look at www.eppfoam.com They have a F-22 raptor in a 31 in. pusher, they say they are working on an 48in. F-22 raptor.
I am thinking about getting one of these new planes.
What do all of you think.
Take a look
Sarg5

Old 11-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!

Pat Gagnon

Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #13
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,190 Times in 2,096 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (317)

Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or Parkjets sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets!
Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!
Hi Pat I am a Little confused here, post #1 says This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet

and post #12 says Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum

I dont get it Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Old 11-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #14
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Hi Chellie,

Actually, I am talking about just this thread in particular (the "Welcome to the Forum" thread). If folks want to talk about a particular plane, then a new thread should be created in this forum.

I've moved a lot of existing threads here already, and hopefully new threads will be started as new planes come into existence.

Pat Gagnon

Closed Thread

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Pusher Park Jets