Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft Discuss and share your scratch built or kit built aircraft as well as building techniques, methods, mediums and resources.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default Low wing kit opinions, please!

I'm a "recycled" beginner in the hobby. I flew glow models many years ago, and find myself starting all over with a high wing trainer - this time electric powered, of course!

One thing that disappoints me somewhat is the apparent lack of kit planes available. Everything seems to be either foam or ARF. I enjoy building probably more than flying, so I started looking for my "next" plane, a low wing with some stability, but more capable than a trainer.

I've sent my LHS on a mission to get me a Sig Four Star 20EP. In my 'previous life' I built two Sig kits, so I know the quality I can expect. However, getting one has proven to be a problem, so I began looking for alternates. I found the BMJR Models Spacewalker (42" span) and Astro Hog (36" span) kits. Does anyone have any experience with these kits? If so, what are your opinions (quality, laser cutting, hardware, instructions, etc?)
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
TomBates
Member
 
TomBates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 77
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Club: Oneonta R/C Flyers
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Here's one you may want to consider. It's a Mountain Models SwitchBack Sr. and I just finished it. It's also my first ever kit and I feel it went together quite well. Here's the photo minus the cowling and prop, I'm still playing with the balance.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SwitchBack Sr..jpg
Views:	241
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	147630  

USN (Ret.)
TomBates is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
scigs30
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 97
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

I just built the Herr Mini Sport, easy fast build.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61157
scigs30 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,617
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,162 Times in 2,070 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (311)
Default NEW Sig Four Star EP 20

here you go Paul

http://www.sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmar...FV5.html?E+Sig





Add to this the portability of a smaller size and the quietness and convenience of electric power and you have another winner for sport flying.

While designed for electric power it is configured to easily convert to glow engine power in the .15 to .25-engine range so you have the best of both worlds.Wingspan48 in1219 mmWing Area430 in²27.7 dm²Length38 in965 mmWeight
w/250-watt motor & 3s1p 2200 mAh lipo2-1/2 lbs1130 gWing Loading13.4 oz./ft²40.8 g/dm²Radio Required4-Channel with 4 mini servosPower Required250 to 350 watt electric motors or .15 to .25 glow engines Prop9x6 APC ThinElectric (APC309060)



Kit Features
  • Full size plans
  • Light weight balsa construction except for key parts
  • Fast building wing
  • Tab locked fuselage
  • Photo illustrated instruction manual
  • Durable aluminum landing gear
  • Molded canopy
  • Molded cowl
  • SIG Easy Hinges
  • Large decal sheet
  • Pushrods
  • Hardware pack
Click "Videos & Information/Sig Instuction Manuals" above
for the Four Star 20 EP Building Instructions

Product CodeDescriptionPriceType Order
QuantitySIGRC106SIG FOUR-STAR 20EP EACH$79.99
Order HelpNew Product Menu SearchCurrency Converter

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
kenchiroalpha
Retired Master Chief USN
 
kenchiroalpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,837
View kenchiroalpha's Gallery2
Thanked 300 Times in 294 Posts
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (168)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
here you go

http://www.sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmar...FV5.html?E+Sig





Add to this the portability of a smaller size and the quietness and convenience of electric power and you have another winner for sport flying.

While designed for electric power it is configured to easily convert to glow engine power in the .15 to .25-engine range so you have the best of both worlds.Wingspan48 in1219 mmWing Area430 in²27.7 dm²Length38 in965 mmWeight
w/250-watt motor & 3s1p 2200 mAh lipo2-1/2 lbs1130 gWing Loading13.4 oz./ft²40.8 g/dm²Radio Required4-Channel with 4 mini servosPower Required250 to 350 watt electric motors or .15 to .25 glow engines Prop9x6 APC ThinElectric (APC309060)



Kit Features
  • Full size plans
  • Light weight balsa construction except for key parts
  • Fast building wing
  • Tab locked fuselage
  • Photo illustrated instruction manual
  • Durable aluminum landing gear
  • Molded canopy
  • Molded cowl
  • SIG Easy Hinges
  • Large decal sheet
  • Pushrods
  • Hardware pack
Click "Videos & Information/Sig Instuction Manuals" above
for the Four Star 20 EP Building Instructions

Product CodeDescriptionPriceType Order
QuantitySIGRC106SIG FOUR-STAR 20EP EACH$79.99
Order HelpNew Product Menu SearchCurrency Converter
Hi Paul
Heres one at a very good price
http://www.advantagehobby.com/produc...178439&cat=181
Take care dear friend
Yours Hank

"When wild the head-wind beat,Thy sovereign Will commanding, Bring them who dare to fly, To a safe landing."
kenchiroalpha is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #6
RCFlyer44
Member
 
RCFlyer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Harrisburg, NC
Posts: 295
View RCFlyer44's Gallery2
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Club: RC Wingers, Mooresville, NC
Send a message via Yahoo to RCFlyer44
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (8)
Default

Paul,

I am kind of in the same place as you are as far as being a recycled beginner, I have been flying foamies, T-28, Stryker, Radian for about the past year and today maidened my first balsa plane in a very long time and highly recommend this plane!!!

Super Sporster EP, by Great Planes.


RCFlyer44 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
rcers
Community Moderator
 
rcers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Trophy Club TX
Posts: 6,202
View rcers's Gallery57
Thanked 502 Times in 492 Posts
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (9)
Default

Another vote for the FS 20 EP. I love mine!

......and it is hard to blame kit makers few buy them. If you make them the sit. My LHS quit carrying kits years ago and told regulars if they wanted them they would order them. But if you look they are out there.

MIke


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fs-1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	147649   Click image for larger version

Name:	fs-2.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	147650   Click image for larger version

Name:	fs-3.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	147651   Click image for larger version

Name:	fs-4.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	147652  
rcers is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #8
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by RCFlyer44 View Post
Paul,

I am kind of in the same place as you are as far as being a recycled beginner, I have been flying foamies, T-28, Stryker, Radian for about the past year and today maidened my first balsa plane in a very long time and highly recommend this plane!!!

Super Sporster EP, by Great Planes.


Isn't that an ARF only, though?
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #9
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by kenchiroalpha View Post
Hi Paul
Heres one at a very good price
http://www.advantagehobby.com/produc...178439&cat=181
Take care dear friend
Yours Hank
If they can be ordered (or drop shipped) directly from SIG, why is it my LHS (supposedly a SIG dealer) can't seem to get one? I'd really like to support the local shop if I can - there are too few of them left.
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
kenchiroalpha
Retired Master Chief USN
 
kenchiroalpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,837
View kenchiroalpha's Gallery2
Thanked 300 Times in 294 Posts
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (168)
Default

Hi Paul
If your in the mood for building your own aircraft the "Tea Racer" might just be what you are looking for
http://www.mugi.co.uk/tearacer_intro.php
Take care dear friend
Yours Hank

"When wild the head-wind beat,Thy sovereign Will commanding, Bring them who dare to fly, To a safe landing."
kenchiroalpha is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
RCFlyer44
Member
 
RCFlyer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Harrisburg, NC
Posts: 295
View RCFlyer44's Gallery2
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Club: RC Wingers, Mooresville, NC
Send a message via Yahoo to RCFlyer44
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (8)
Default

Originally Posted by Bald Paul View Post
Isn't that an ARF only, though?

Yes it is, my bad I overlooked the part where you wanted a full kit. I will say for this ARF there was more building than I expected, or wanted...
RCFlyer44 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #12
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by kenchiroalpha View Post
Hi Paul
If your in the mood for building your own aircraft the "Tea Racer" might just be what you are looking for
http://www.mugi.co.uk/tearacer_intro.php
Take care dear friend
Yours Hank
That's a nice looking plane, but I'm afraid something like that would be "returned to kit form" after a very short flight!
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #13
jungmann1
electron deficient
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tulsa, ok
Posts: 263
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Originally Posted by Bald Paul View Post
I'm a "recycled" beginner in the hobby. I flew glow models many years ago, and find myself starting all over with a high wing trainer - this time electric powered, of course!

One thing that disappoints me somewhat is the apparent lack of kit planes available. Everything seems to be either foam or ARF. I enjoy building probably more than flying, so I started looking for my "next" plane, a low wing with some stability, but more capable than a trainer.

I've sent my LHS on a mission to get me a Sig Four Star 20EP. In my 'previous life' I built two Sig kits, so I know the quality I can expect. However, getting one has proven to be a problem, so I began looking for alternates. I found the BMJR Models Spacewalker (42" span) and Astro Hog (36" span) kits. Does anyone have any experience with these kits? If so, what are your opinions (quality, laser cutting, hardware, instructions, etc?)

Hey Paul, welcome to Wattflyer and welcome back to the hobby. I have a bit of experience with the BMJR kits and can endorse them with no reservations. The laser cutting is superb and I don't remember having any problems whatsoever with the kit or instructions. I am a fairly experienced builder so take that into account. Don't know what your experience level is but anyone who loves to build is ok with me! Hope you start a thread on whatever you choose. Good luck, John.
jungmann1 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #14
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by rcers View Post
......and it is hard to blame kit makers few buy them. If you make them they sit. My LHS quit carrying kits years ago and told regulars if they wanted them they would order them. But if you look they are out there.

MIke
Ah yes, the society of instant gratification! I guess the ARF's do have a place (obviously, there are so many of them), but to me there are few things more satisfying than seeing a plane you put together fly well and knowing it was because you did a good job.

But that's just me.
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:14 AM   #15
Dereck
Super Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,071
Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Hi Paul
Kit makers are having a hard time and hobby shops that stock kits are few and far between and the two are closely inter- connected, but the Four Star would be worth the chase. I had a Four Star 40 for eleven years and without a doubt, it was the best sports aerobatic I've ever had.

All reports suggest the 20 version is equally as good, though it has the odd quirk - the bottom battery hatch location is strange, for one. As much as I try and stay away from kits - mostly, I design my own models - I can see the future if I ever come across a 4*20 kit...

Just go ahead and order one from Sig. I've mail-ordered from them several times and they are good to buy from

Good luck

Dereck
Dereck is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:54 AM   #16
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by jungmann1 View Post
I have a bit of experience with the BMJR kits and can endorse them with no reservations. The laser cutting is superb and I don't remember having any problems whatsoever with the kit or instructions. I am a fairly experienced builder so take that into account. Don't know what your experience level is but anyone who loves to build is ok with me! Hope you start a thread on whatever you choose. Good luck, John.
Thanks, John, exactly the feedback I needed. I really do like the looks of their Spacewalker. It's definitely on my list. I have, in the past, built a GP PT-40, a Sig Mid-Star 40, a CG Tiger 2, and a Sig Wonder. Give me a decent sheet of plans, some good, concise instructions with illustrations, and some time, and I manage to put together a straight, warp-free bird.

Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
Just go ahead and order one from Sig. I've mail-ordered from them several times and they are good to buy from
I guess ordering direct, or through some other internet site, would be my only recourse if my local shop for some reason cannot get one. I really do like to support the shop whenever possible.
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #17
road king 97
old hat
 
road king 97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: joliet il
Posts: 2,767
Thanked 205 Times in 201 Posts
Club: joliet rc club rt 66
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (15)
Default

Every one leaves stevens aero models out but i have seen there lazer cut parts and think they have their stuff together as far as flying goes too. http://www.stevensaero.com/ I really like the look of some of there planes also. joe
road king 97 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #18
hillbille
Member
 
hillbille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Barstow, California
Posts: 962
View hillbille's Gallery29
Thanked 110 Times in 103 Posts
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot 
iTrader: (5)
Friends: (8)
Default

Also if you like the older models you might try this site:

http://www.earlyrcmodels.com/index.html

It has a few of the older out of production "kits" for sale.


Hillbille

It isn't the mistake that causes the crash - it's the time it takes to realize that it WAS a mistake!!
AMA884978
hillbille is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 AM   #19
hillbillynamedpossum
Rode the short bus
 
hillbillynamedpossum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: West Plains MO USA
Posts: 721
View hillbillynamedpossum's Gallery5
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Club: Is under the seat
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (8)
Default

I had a 4 star 40 and I loved it! I havent flown a 20 but I'd but a button that it would fly like a champ.

PLEASE do up a build thread.

Possum

Founder, Chief Builder, Head Designer, an Lead Test Pilot of Possum Holler Aircraft Company. (A made up company that transforms styrofoam into packing peanuts, and balsa wood into toothpicks)
hillbillynamedpossum is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #20
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by hillbillynamedpossum View Post
I had a 4 star 40 and I loved it! I havent flown a 20 but I'd but a button that it would fly like a champ.

PLEASE do up a build thread.

Possum
It looks like either the Four Star (choice #1) or the Spacewalker (#2). I'll try to remember to do a build thread, but it won't be until the first of next year. Right now, my work area is filled up with a model RR under construction that has to be done by Xmas. "Santa" will be leaving it under my grandson's tree this year.
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #21
Bald Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Thank you all for your suggestions and input.
I just sent in my order to BMJR Models for their Spacewalker kit. Although the kit is more expensive than the Four Star, the motor and battery requirements make it less expensive to complete. Got to watch my pennies, or I won't have enough left to put gas in the car to get to the flying field!
Now I have to crack the whip on the elves to get that RR done and out of the workshop.
Bald Paul is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:11 AM   #22
kyleservicetech
Dennis V
 
kyleservicetech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 8,086
Thanked 698 Times in 680 Posts
Club: www.racinercclub.com (I'm the newsletter editor)
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  3kW  2kW  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (1)
Friends: (20)
Default

Originally Posted by Bald Paul View Post
I'm a "recycled" beginner in the hobby. I flew glow models many years ago, and find myself starting all over with a high wing trainer - this time electric powered, of course!

One thing that disappoints me somewhat is the apparent lack of kit planes available. Everything seems to be either foam or ARF. I enjoy building probably more than flying, so I started looking for my "next" plane, a low wing with some stability, but more capable than a trainer.

I've sent my LHS on a mission to get me a Sig Four Star 20EP. In my 'previous life' I built two Sig kits, so I know the quality I can expect. However, getting one has proven to be a problem, so I began looking for alternates. I found the BMJR Models Spacewalker (42" span) and Astro Hog (36" span) kits. Does anyone have any experience with these kits? If so, what are your opinions (quality, laser cutting, hardware, instructions, etc?)
Put me down for a "4Star40". Built one up a while back, did a lot of flying with it. Power back then was an Astroflight geared 40 brush motor and a 22 Cell Nicad pack. (Sold it to a club member who completely recovered it, and made a brand new airplane out of it)

That would really be a nice setup with modern brushless motors and Lipo or A123 batteries.

Don't know if kits are still available.

DennyV
Retired and the days are just too short, busier than ever!
kyleservicetech is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:22 AM   #23
hillbillynamedpossum
Rode the short bus
 
hillbillynamedpossum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: West Plains MO USA
Posts: 721
View hillbillynamedpossum's Gallery5
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Club: Is under the seat
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (8)
Default

Originally Posted by kyleservicetech View Post
Put me down for a "4Star40". Built one up a while back, did a lot of flying with it.

Don't know if kits are still available.

Denny,

My LHS still has kits for them. Do you have the plans left? I need to build a new wing for my 4*40 and dont remember the chord sizes or the span. Seems like the profile was a NACA 0011 or so....


Possum

Founder, Chief Builder, Head Designer, an Lead Test Pilot of Possum Holler Aircraft Company. (A made up company that transforms styrofoam into packing peanuts, and balsa wood into toothpicks)
hillbillynamedpossum is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #24
kyleservicetech
Dennis V
 
kyleservicetech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 8,086
Thanked 698 Times in 680 Posts
Club: www.racinercclub.com (I'm the newsletter editor)
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  3kW  2kW  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (1)
Friends: (20)
Default

Originally Posted by hillbillynamedpossum View Post
Denny,

My LHS still has kits for them. Do you have the plans left? I need to build a new wing for my 4*40 and dont remember the chord sizes or the span. Seems like the profile was a NACA 0011 or so....


Possum
Hey, I found the drawings for the 4*40. The drawings also includes the airfoil shape and wing layout.

Send me a private message, the drawings are yours for $2.00 postage.

DennyV
Retired and the days are just too short, busier than ever!
kyleservicetech is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:16 AM   #25
Dereck
Super Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,071
Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by hillbillynamedpossum View Post
Denny,

My LHS still has kits for them. Do you have the plans left? I need to build a new wing for my 4*40 and dont remember the chord sizes or the span. Seems like the profile was a NACA 0011 or so....


Possum
The 4*40 wing section is a 'TLAR' (That Looks About Right!) by designer Bruce Tharpe - arguably one of the best RC sports designers around. It is easy to build, being flat from mainspar to TE, but its inverted performance is fine for we sports aerobatic lovers.

A scratch built model could be made from the plans - the parts detailing is goog enough for that. Sig not only sell their kit plans, they sell parts like canopies too.

Idle thought of the day. Many 4*40 owners have gone with the 53" span clipwing - the kit wing minus a bay each side. This clipwing thing spread to Bruce Tharpe's 'other' range design, the 'Venture 60' to such an extent that Bruce announced his approval of this modification on his 'BTE Engineering' pages.

Not sure if anyone's done a clipwing 4*20 yet...

D
Dereck is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Reply

  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sig Four-Star 20EP Kit Build Marc Sport Planes (Formerly I/C & Gas Conversion) 17 04-24-2013 04:53 PM
A low power Douglas A4D Skyray EDF quorneng Electric Ducted Fan Jets 108 07-05-2011 09:38 PM
Sold Wattage Tangent Micro Pattern kit NIB evlwevl Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB 1 04-16-2011 04:47 AM
Sold Eva Sport KIT NIB+ 2 rolls of covering. price dropped. 1987tc Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB 3 02-25-2011 07:59 PM
Ideas for a Carbon Fiber Wing Spar, Please? Saddlebum Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft 9 01-30-2011 04:40 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ

Charities we support Select: Yorkie Rescue  ::  Crohn's & Colitis Foundation



Page generated in 0.54756 seconds with 76 queries