|Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube|
|Register||Members List||Wattflyer Extras||Articles||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Social Groups||Photo Gallery|
|Helicopters- Electric For Sale & WTB Electric powered helis for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!|
|Thank you for your support (hide ads)|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-29-2011, 02:41 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Like NEW Mikado Logo 600 FBL BNF Kontronik JR Xera QuickUK
The heli only has about 5-6 flights on it. Everything listed was purchased brand new from readyheli for this build only and is in Mint condition. I have the original boxes for everything listed here. Also see the high resolution pics on imageshack.
so whats for sale.
1) Logo 600 heli (built by a semi pro). All wiring and connections done like artwork. Everything is grounded, cables are neat and tidy. Kept in a dust and smoke free room
2) 3 JR 8717 cyclic servos with upgraded Mikado Carbon arms
3) 1 JR8900g tail servo
4) Latest Beastx FBL unit (v2)
5) Xera motor 4020-2Y
6) Kontronik Jive 100+LV esc with 2 ferrite ring cables, and heatsink
7) Kontronik Prog Card II
8) TrueBlood Engineering Swash leveler
9) Quick UK HeavyDuty swash
10) RCdistri 600 size Heli bag
11) Some important spares (main shaft, feathering shaft, tail shaft, rubber 0 rings).
Approx $30 worth
12) Edge 553mm FBL main blades perfectly balanced and like new
13) Edge 92mm tail blades
14) Spectrum Ar8000 dsmx rx
15) 1 Voltz 6s 5100 pack also only 5-6 gentle flights
Total Invested: $2480.. not including countless hours tweaking the setup and misc building extras. This is basically a new heli, im asking $1975 shipped for everything. That includes insurance, and packaging costs. Or you may pickup locally from zip 20851. I would be willing to go a bit lower on price on local cash offer. NOTE: This is not a heli for beginners. You take full responsibility for ensuring proper setup before flying in a safe area designated for flying RC helicopters.
The Heli is ROCK SOLID in the air. I dont really fly 3D, mostly just circuit flying and it is super stable with default settings on Beastx. Links to all components are below:
|600 , kontronik , mikado. logo , xera|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|