Guys - im thinking about selling my finest heli to date. Ever since we had the baby last year i just dont have the time or the energy to put too much into the hobby anymore. I guess its a good and bad thing. Anyway, here it is. This is a perfectly built logo 600 for a 6s setup. Basically i wanted the higher end logo 600 frame, but run 553 blades on 6s like a 500 size logo. This is a rock solid configuration and looks and feels great in the air.
The heli only has about 5-6 flights on it. Everything listed was purchased brand new from readyheli for this build only and is in Mint condition. I have the original boxes for everything listed here. Also see the high resolution pics on imageshack.
so whats for sale.
1) Logo 600 heli (built by a semi pro). All wiring and connections done like artwork. Everything is grounded, cables are neat and tidy. Kept in a dust and smoke free room
2) 3 JR 8717 cyclic servos with upgraded Mikado Carbon arms
3) 1 JR8900g tail servo
4) Latest Beastx FBL unit (v2)
5) Xera motor 4020-2Y
6) Kontronik Jive 100+LV esc with 2 ferrite ring cables, and heatsink
7) Kontronik Prog Card II
8) TrueBlood Engineering Swash leveler
9) Quick UK HeavyDuty swash
10) RCdistri 600 size Heli bag
11) Some important spares (main shaft, feathering shaft, tail shaft, rubber 0 rings).
Approx $30 worth
12) Edge 553mm FBL main blades perfectly balanced and like new
13) Edge 92mm tail blades
14) Spectrum Ar8000 dsmx rx
15) 1 Voltz 6s 5100 pack also only 5-6 gentle flights
Total Invested: $2480.. not including countless hours tweaking the setup and misc building extras. This is basically a new heli, im asking $1975 shipped for everything. That includes insurance, and packaging costs. Or you may pickup locally from zip 20851. I would be willing to go a bit lower on price on local cash offer. NOTE: This is not a heli for beginners. You take full responsibility for ensuring proper setup before flying in a safe area designated for flying RC helicopters.
The Heli is ROCK SOLID in the air. I dont really fly 3D, mostly just circuit flying and it is super stable with default settings on Beastx. Links to all components are below: