Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Vintage and old timer models
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Vintage and old timer models Discuss nostalgic vintage aircraft

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 05-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
decolvin
New Flyer

Club: Tidewater RC
Friends: (7)
Default Strato Models Bristol Bullet

I have acquired a partially built kit from Strato Model Company (circa 1976?). I am looking for information on this kit - particularly copies of plans and/or instructions and photos of the actual plane. I seem to be missing a third sheet to the plans. I have sheet 1 & 2, but they do not have the lower wing plan. I suspect that there must have been another plan sheet. If anyone has information or the plans for this kit stashed away, please contact me.
Dan

Duct tape is like the Force ... it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together!

AMA 914683 The name is Dan
Old 10-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
michaelj2k

Friends: (1)

There are only two sheets. The wings are a duplicate of each other except for the center section of the lower wing and the vee section of the upper wing.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Vintage and old timer models