Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Beginners
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Beginners New to e-power flying? Get the low down in here from experienced e-power RC pilots!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #51
road king 97
old hat

Club: joliet rc club rt 66
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (14)

They are the floats off of this plane called the pinkus and its a free download to that i have . I will post thos plans here to if any one wants them . Here is what it looks like . Cute little bugger aint it. lol There is 35 tiled pages to this detailed plan and it wont let me upload it here but i can send you there where i found it and more also .Page 1 is the floats and page two is the pinkus free download. http://modell-aviator.de/category/downloads/ Chech out the bibe foam float plane that looks like a clancy bee there also. I have a free google translater for my computer so i can find great plans all over the world . joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aufmacher another cute one.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	162710
Old 10-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #52
bdel
bdel

Club: Cleveland rc club
Friends: (0)

Great info regarding the funcub. I'm getting one and looking forward to flying it. Short time on ailerons and wondering what I will do with the flaps. Know in general they help give get into the air and help you back down. bdel
Old 10-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #53
HobbyJumper

Friends: (0)

I notice on the HH website that a new (?) FC version is coming that is almost fully assembled. The price seems high, however, for such a goofy foamie.

Funny how if you add it I probably spent that building mine as a kit, but I would balk at paying it all up front. Human nature I guess.

Pete
Old 10-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #54
road king 97
old hat

Club: joliet rc club rt 66
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (14)

Originally Posted by HobbyJumper View Post
I notice on the HH website that a new (?) FC version is coming that is almost fully assembled. The price seems high, however, for such a goofy foamie.

Funny how if you add it I probably spent that building mine as a kit, but I would balk at paying it all up front. Human nature I guess.
I almost bought a fun cub yesterday but my cheap ars could not see pulling the pin. lol I kept thinking how many servos and motors i could buy with 100 bucks and how many scratch built planes i could put them in. joe

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Beginners