Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Power - Batteries, Chargers, ESCs and More > Batteries & Chargers
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 09-27-2012, 07:42 AM   #26
REVOJohn

Send a message via Skype™ to REVOJohn
Friends: (0)

We're had the same positive feedback from the Singapore and Australian markets. REVOLECTRIX batteries has basically kicked out the big brands with fair priced, great poerformance and warantees to boot. No need to fuss around on batteries anymore guys. Google our site

REVOJohn
Singapore RC Electronics Factory
Facebook: REVOLECTRIX
-- quality batteries direct online from Singapore --
Old 09-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #27
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
Friends: (19)

Revo,

How does one go about purchasing your Lipos? Didn't see any on the USA site.

Thanks,

Hawk

Wounded Warrior Fun Fly - Aug 16th ,2014 - Grapevine TX - Info link: https://support.woundedwarriorprojec...ising/RCPilots
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #28
REVOJohn

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Revo,

How does one go about purchasing your Lipos? Didn't see any on the USA site.

Thanks,

Hawk

Hey there Hawk. Go to the international site and we'll ship 2 - 3 days with UPS to your door

tks
john

REVOJohn
Old 11-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #29
rreid7

Club: AMA #987422

Originally Posted by Red Scholefield View Post
Headsup RC http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/StoreFront $2.00 shipping.

I ordered two packs on Monday afternoon, got them Wednesday about 11:30 am.

Hangtimes.com is also a good source particularly for TX Eneloop packs.

I'll second the vote for HeadsUpRC. Fast and low cost shipping, good prices, and great, responsive customer service.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #30
REVOJohn

thanks for that
fedex just came on board and said they'll ship our lipo from singapore to usa no problem. and the rates beat what we had with ups by miles....

REVOJohn
Old 12-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #31
bluzjamer

Club: South County R C Club, Rhode Island Soaring Club
Friends: (4)

Your not kidding about where to buy lipos. Have been trying to find a good reasonable priced 2200 mah 4s battery or up to a 2600 mah 4s. Seems like all the nano techs and gens ace batts are out of stock. Leader hobby is out also. Only thing left is the outrageously priced lipos. HK had a couple of batts I almost bought but they want to charge $15 to ship 3 batteries which would fit in a priority small sized box. those are about $5 last time I checked. Buying from these people is getting to be like going through the drive thru and you know what they do to you there!!!!!

AMA # 944164

Some people hang pictures in their homes, I hang guitars in mine. I guess I can hang a few planes in the garage too!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #32
rreid7

Originally Posted by bluzjamer View Post
Your not kidding about where to buy lipos. Have been trying to find a good reasonable priced 2200 mah 4s battery or up to a 2600 mah 4s. Seems like all the nano techs and gens ace batts are out of stock. Leader hobby is out also. Only thing left is the outrageously priced lipos. HK had a couple of batts I almost bought but they want to charge $15 to ship 3 batteries which would fit in a priority small sized box. those are about $5 last time I checked. Buying from these people is getting to be like going through the drive thru and you know what they do to you there!!!!!
Again, I suggest you give HeadsUp Rc a try. I don't have any commercial connection to them, I just think they are a great vendor:

14.8v 2200mah 40C EZ FLITE Lipo Battery

Old 12-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #33
bluzjamer

Club: South County R C Club, Rhode Island Soaring Club
Friends: (4)

RReid I like HURC for a lot of things but there just a little too high on some, lipos being one. I need to buy three lipos, from HURC that would be over $100. From HK with shipping I can get 3 nano tech batts for $75 shipped. Put it simpler I could get 4 for the same price. Nanos and Gens Ace are good batterries, I guess that is why they are constantly out of stock on the sizes I want. I can wait as I have batts to use and flying is just about done where I am.....I don't like the cold.

AMA # 944164

Some people hang pictures in their homes, I hang guitars in mine. I guess I can hang a few planes in the garage too!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #34
rreid7

Fair enough. I do try to buy my batteries when HURC has what I need on sale, usually just a couple bucks off, sometimes more, it all helps.

What I really like though is their customer service. If something's not right or if I just have a question, an email to HURC usually gets a response within an hour or two, and if an item is bad and needs to be replaced they will take care of it promptly and without a hassle.

We're having a mini heat wave for December in MD, 20 degrees above average. Just got in from flying at lunch time. This won't last long though (sigh).

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Power - Batteries, Chargers, ESCs and More > Batteries & Chargers