I have the above charger for several years. Today I went to storage charge 2 batteries. The charger had been in my truck for a few days under the seat. We have had foggy morning but no cold.
I plugged the a/c side into the same plug I used to charge the batteries. It beeped to turn on, the LCD screen popped up as usual then I heard a pssst and a puff of smoke came out the vents. The screen went blank. I tried a different plug. Nada..I went to the truck and hooked up the DC clips. The screen came back up. I storaged the batteries.
So what have I blown on the AC side.
Those type of chargers generally use something akin to a 5A laptop power supply on the A/C side. Probably you blew that. Just like a laptop PS, it can fry, especially since it's working in an enclosed box with extra heat buildup.
Open it up and look.
If you're going to learn to fly them, you have to learn to fix them.
I got a message back fro AlleRC and it is non repairable. Has a trade in value of 40%. I had already upgraded to a PS and I charger so I am not without. I know it was a 50W charger and today there are lots about. This will just be afield charger now.