Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Flight Simulators
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Flight Simulators Discuss computer flight simulators here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Wildflyer
2014 President of PSSF

Club: Puget Sound Silent Flyers -PSSF & Thurston County Miniature Aircraft Association - TCMAA
Friends: (7)
Default Smart Phone Flight Simulator App

My wife has the new Samsung Galaxy S 3, I have to wait until mid Feb. to get mine.
I was messing around with it of course, and I found a free RC flight simulator app.

It’s called Absolute RC Plane Simulator, by Happy Bytes LLC

I have no idea if it the best, since it is the first one I found. But this thing is amazing, the simulated planes and terrain look like photographs. If you want other planes they cost $2.99 ea or there is a package for $ 4.99 that has 4 plane and some other terrains. You start with an Apprentice, but the other planes go from Cessna to P-51 & an A-10. You can set it to any TX mode you want.

I have NO connection with this company.

You control the planes by virtual “sticks” on each end of the screen in landscape mode.
It takes some getting used to, but it is fun and better than solitaire.

Now I can’t wait to get my SGS 3

Dave R, Proud PGR rider.
When you have flying skills like mine,
You become a master at repair.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Flight Simulators