Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB List your brushless or brushed motors and speed controllers for sale in here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 02-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
cold spot

Friends: (0)
Default MASTER AIRSCREW_GEAR BOXs

WANTED-MASTERAIRSCREW-GEAR BOXS-2down 1-TO-GO WILL PAY SHIPPING.THANK YOU.thanks to bill-g for your help.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

View Bill G's Gallery86
Club: rcg staff
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  Scratchbuilders Award 
Friends: (17)

This place used to have one on the rack, although I haven't been there in a while:
http://www.jchobbies.com/

Maybe they still have it and will ship?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
cold spot

Friends: (0)
Default master airscrew gear box

thanks for tip.regards vinny
Old 02-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #4
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

View Bill G's Gallery86
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  Scratchbuilders Award 

Originally Posted by cold spot View Post
thanks for tip.regards vinny
You got it. Some of us builders have insane memories for the stock at multiple hobby shops. I clearly remember them having the box hanging on the pegboard wall area of the shop. Not many people use these things anymore, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is still there. It was there over 5 years and did not sell. They had reasonable prices too, so if you really need something like this, then it's worth giving them a call. They are real hobby shop people too, so I would tell them your dire need, to get them to ship the item, just in case they didn't want to. The GWS boxes are getting harder to come by also.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

View Bill G's Gallery86
Awards Showcase

I bought one of these gearboxes at a swap meet which I really don't need, so I hope this is the one you are looking for. Since I'm one of those folks who still uses some geared setups, I'll hopefully use it some day if you don't want it, but wasn't thrilled that the seller wanted $10 firm. The gearbox and the drive gear appear to be new. They actually had 2, but I wasn't going to spend $20 for two of these, not knowing if you would want them or not. Wish I had your phone# when I was there.

Let me know if you want it for cost plus shipping which should be about $15.

edit: I questioned if it was the ratio that you needed as MA uses 3 different ratios, although 3:1 seems to be the most popular. A tri-motor setup wouldn't be bothered with the center motor on a different ratio, but you would want to match the wing gearboxes.

This is the club website:
www.skylarksofsharon.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MasterAirscrew05_3_1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	167196   Click image for larger version

Name:	SharonSkylarksGearbox.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	167205  

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB