Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
thepiper92

Friends: (1)
Default New radio?

It seems that I will require a new radio. I just received the Radian Pro and the PoleCat from Parkzone. The Polecat requires a DSMX/DSM2 radio for it's micro receiver, and the with the Radian Pro, I would like to get more use of the flaps (reflex, crow, etc). What is my best, and more cost effective option. I want a radio with decent mixing abilities, that is good quality, and has good features. I haven't had luck with Spektrum in the past with the radio that came with a Vaterra Glamis Uno. It would lose reception at about 100ft, where a cheap Flysky would not, so I am somewhat weary of Spektrum as a result, unless someone can say their air radios are good.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros