Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Talking Blowone E Cigarette Z Best IMHO

Funny Name for a E Cigarette But these Vapor Cigs work Great, I have tried other E Cigarettes, and they dont work very well at all IMHO, the other e cigs have the liquid smoke in a sponge filter and they dont last very long and dry out fast, I gave E Cigs one last Chance and stumbled on the BLOWone E Cig, This E Cig has a large tank for the smoke Vapor liquid and Not just that, It has a 650Mah lipo, that can last up to a week with out charging, and it puts out a lot of smoke vapor, I Lit up my Last Cigarette 1-5-2014 morning, then I bought my BLOWone Vapor Cig. No Nic. withdraw, as it does have nicotine in the smoke vapor, and I can now gradually reduce the amount of nicotine in the smoke solution, untill I can quit Nicotine all together, This was my New Years Resolution to Quit Smoking, at least for now I am not breathing all that burning smoke and tar and Chemicals that I was with smoking real Cigs, and I am now able to get a handle on Nicotine and Eventually quit Nicotine once and for all.

I just wanted to let Other Smokers Know that I found a Great Product that works Like it Should, and if you tried other E Cigs that did not Work very well for you, this one is the Cats Meow IMHO.

I Hope it will help Others to Quit Smoking all together Too, thats the reason for this Thread and Post, Take care and have fun , Chellie

You can get them at a Smoke Shop or here is a link.

http://www.blowhookah.com/BLOW-One-Purple_p_21.html

http://gotecigs.org/589/

http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke



http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke


Vitamin Smoke Ultra Premium Hookah Flavored E-Liquid. This ultra smooth E-Liquid has 10mg nicotine and contains Vitamin C, B12, and Echinacea.


I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
Yakfishingfool
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 174
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Friends: (1)
Default

Chillie, what pack equivalent is it and how do you regulate your time smoking it. I mean three or four puffs or 3 minutes or??? With a normal cigarette, when it is burned out you are done. Scott
Yakfishingfool is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:25 PM   #3
xmech2k
Ya got any Beeman's?
 
xmech2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,712
View xmech2k's Gallery21
Thanked 256 Times in 254 Posts
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (7)
Default

Wishing you good luck quitting that habit, and anyone else trying. While I never picked up the habit (despite trying when I was young) I'm sure you'll feel better after you quit, and think of all the extra money you'll have laying around for rc stuff!
xmech2k is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #4
Mivins
Marty
 
Mivins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Florida October til June then back to Nebraska
Posts: 52
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Club: Osprey Homestead FL
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Thumbs up Hangin' up the habit

You're gonna like yourself so much better after you are nicotine-less, and you can probably find a scratch build mini to finish out that little 650 battery. Keep us in the loop.
Mivins is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #5
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Thanks Chellie,

I'm doing the same thing. have run the gamut on different e-cigs. Green smoke, No-flame, blu, etc. I've found them just okay. The battery dies quickly just when you want to use it.

I've seen people using these hooka looking contraptions and they sure do emit a lot of vapor. Saw the website but where do you get the actual liquid ? Don't they sell that too ? Looks pretty neat and if it fails to help maybe I can power a little airplane with the lipo- LOL

Thanks for posting !

-Hawk
dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #6
DHC Beaver
Member
 
DHC Beaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: new zealand
Posts: 226
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

When my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 1998,I decided to give up smoking.I used the patches,which gradually wean you off the dreaded weed.Worked great for me,but you must want to give up in the first place!
Motivation is the decisive factor in stopping smoking.With these "fake" ciggys,you,re replacing one addiction with another.But if it works for you,that's all that matters.Good luck,Shelley,stick with it
DHC Beaver is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #7
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool View Post
Chillie, what pack equivalent is it and how do you regulate your time smoking it. I mean three or four puffs or 3 minutes or??? With a normal cigarette, when it is burned out you are done. Scott
Hi I would say that a full tank of liquid smoke is equal to 1 pack of Cigs, there is a button that you push when you puff, you dont have to draw very much, as these e cigs make a lot of smoke vapor, you can buy the smoke vapor with High or low nicotine, puff as much as you need to i normally take about 5 puffs and that good enough for me untill my next Fix .

Originally Posted by xmech2k View Post
Wishing you good luck quitting that habit, and anyone else trying. While I never picked up the habit (despite trying when I was young) I'm sure you'll feel better after you quit, and think of all the extra money you'll have laying around for rc stuff!
I Know your right

Originally Posted by Mivins View Post
You're gonna like yourself so much better after you are nicotine-less, and you can probably find a scratch build mini to finish out that little 650 battery. Keep us in the loop.
I was thinking the same thing with the Lipo after i am done with it

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Thanks Chellie,

I'm doing the same thing. have run the gamut on different e-cigs. Green smoke, No-flame, blu, etc. I've found them just okay. The battery dies quickly just when you want to use it.

I've seen people using these hooka looking contraptions and they sure do emit a lot of vapor. Saw the website but where do you get the actual liquid ? Don't they sell that too ? Looks pretty neat and if it fails to help maybe I can power a little airplane with the lipo- LOL

Thanks for posting !

-Hawk
Hi Hawk you can get the e cig and liquid smoke at a Smoke shop, the smoke shop in my area sells the BLOWone for 24.99 and gives a free bottle of liquid smoke, the liquid smoke is $9.99 and It last a long time, I Finally found a E Cig that works better than anything I have ever used before, its been 3 days now and so far so good.

http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke

http://gotecigs.org/589/



Originally Posted by DHC Beaver View Post
When my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 1998,I decided to give up smoking.I used the patches,which gradually wean you off the dreaded weed.Worked great for me,but you must want to give up in the first place!
Motivation is the decisive factor in stopping smoking.With these "fake" ciggys,you,re replacing one addiction with another.But if it works for you,that's all that matters.Good luck,Shelley,stick with it
Hi For me, Its a Great way to Wean off Cigs, Hardly no will power involved and its a first step to be smoke and Nicotine free, These E Cigs work great, and I have eliminated tar, smoke and who knows how many nasty chemicals with this e cig. the liquid smoke has Vitamins in it,

Vitamin Smoke Ultra Premium Hookah Flavored E-Liquid. This ultra smooth E-Liquid has 10mg nicotine and contains Vitamin C, B12, and Echinacea.

http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke

http://gotecigs.org/589/


I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #8
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Hi If anyone Gets one of these BLOWone E Cigs, please post here with your results, Let others know How they work for You, for me, this has been the best thing since Coca Cola or Miller Lite LOL, Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #9
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Thanks Chellie,

I was watching a bunch of you tubes. There are zillions of these out there now. Might give the blow a try. Since you are sold on this model, it works for me. Can you use any liquid or just theirs? I'm only used to the cartomizer types and when the battery needs charging after only a few hours, I sneak the real ciggys. Not the plan.

Just hope nobody asks me for one. "Hey Dave can I have a... "

dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:31 AM   #10
DHC Beaver
Member
 
DHC Beaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: new zealand
Posts: 226
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Sorry Chellie,I called you Shelley!Was thinking of a friend of ours.
With all those vitamins you'll be able to run to pick up your airplane.
Regards.Hans.
DHC Beaver is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:55 AM   #11
hayofstacks
Super Contributor
 
hayofstacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,558
Thanked 115 Times in 114 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (5)
Default

I'm a pretty heavy smoker. most days I stick to a pack or so, but every once in a while ill smoke 3-4 packs. I quit 2 years ago after smoking for 6 years like that. I stayed nicotine.free for 8 months. I had some stuff happen in my divorce that stressed me out and I picked it back up.

I've really been thinking about trying an electronic cig for a while. I paid good money for one a while ago but it was doa, i returned it and forgot about it. might be a good new years resolution.

I will say this though, when your ready to quit its not too bad. minus a few minor headaches, I was fine after 4 days. a buddy of mine stopped by a month later for my birthday and picked me up a pack of smokes. i tried to smoke one with him and nearly puked.

slow stock prop reversal. it flies! easily! 543 watt dual motor bipe slow stick. push-me-pull-you. 242 watt 3 channel slow stick. 365 watt mini ultra stick. 415 watt mini contender. 810 watt ultra stick .25e. 220 watt alpha 450 sport (retired).
hayofstacks is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:15 AM   #12
hillbille
Member
 
hillbille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Barstow, California
Posts: 963
View hillbille's Gallery29
Thanked 110 Times in 103 Posts
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot 
iTrader: (5)
Friends: (8)
Default

I started smoking in '59. I quit - cold turkey - Sept. 24, 1986. Second hardest thing I ever did. I sniffed ashtrays for three days but after the 4th day it got a lot better really quick.

Some times in the first couple of years AFTER I quit, I'd wake late at night and could really "taste" a good smoke, you know the one I mean too, it's that ONE in a whole carton that has a really good sweet taste, the one you want never to end and when it does you chain smoke to more looking for another one!! LOL!! But I knew it was just a dream and I'd usually go back to sleep.

Takes some good self control to quit and like DHC Beaver said, the very first requirement is that you really WANT to quit, after that it's all down hill.

Good luck Chellie!

Hillbille

It isn't the mistake that causes the crash - it's the time it takes to realize that it WAS a mistake!!
AMA884978
hillbille is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #13
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Thanks Chellie,

I was watching a bunch of you tubes. There are zillions of these out there now. Might give the blow a try. Since you are sold on this model, it works for me. Can you use any liquid or just theirs? I'm only used to the cartomizer types and when the battery needs charging after only a few hours, I sneak the real ciggys. Not the plan.

Just hope nobody asks me for one. "Hey Dave can I have a... "

I Am Surprised At How well this E Cigs works, Never had one that even came close to working this well I am a Happy Camper after 4 days on the E Cig. I am Hardly puffing it anymore its seems, No Withdrawl, I feel Great and can Taste food better now

Originally Posted by DHC Beaver View Post
Sorry Chellie,I called you Shelley!Was thinking of a friend of ours.
With all those vitamins you'll be able to run to pick up your airplane.
Regards.Hans.
No Problem

Originally Posted by hayofstacks View Post
I'm a pretty heavy smoker. most days I stick to a pack or so, but every once in a while ill smoke 3-4 packs. I quit 2 years ago after smoking for 6 years like that. I stayed nicotine.free for 8 months. I had some stuff happen in my divorce that stressed me out and I picked it back up.

I've really been thinking about trying an electronic cig for a while. I paid good money for one a while ago but it was doa, i returned it and forgot about it. might be a good new years resolution.

I will say this though, when your ready to quit its not too bad. minus a few minor headaches, I was fine after 4 days. a buddy of mine stopped by a month later for my birthday and picked me up a pack of smokes. i tried to smoke one with him and nearly puked.
I was Surprised at how well this E Cig. works, IMHO you could fill a dance floor with smoke with it if you wanted to puff that much Give this E Cig a try, you will be glad you did, This thing works so well, I have to tell everyone about it.and after i am done with it, i might be able to use the 650mah lipo that it uses to fly with

Originally Posted by hillbille View Post
I started smoking in '59. I quit - cold turkey - Sept. 24, 1986. Second hardest thing I ever did. I sniffed ashtrays for three days but after the 4th day it got a lot better really quick.

Some times in the first couple of years AFTER I quit, I'd wake late at night and could really "taste" a good smoke, you know the one I mean too, it's that ONE in a whole carton that has a really good sweet taste, the one you want never to end and when it does you chain smoke to more looking for another one!! LOL!! But I knew it was just a dream and I'd usually go back to sleep.

Takes some good self control to quit and like DHC Beaver said, the very first requirement is that you really WANT to quit, after that it's all down hill.

Good luck Chellie!

Hillbille
Thank you I think I finally found a E Cig that that does the job Well and is Heavy Duty too,after 4 days with this E Cig, I feel Great, i can taste and smell better This e Cig even helped to Lift some Anxiety and Depression that I was Feeling IMHO, So I am a Happy Camper that I found this E Cig. Tool, Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:22 AM   #14
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Thanks Chellie,

I was watching a bunch of you tubes. There are zillions of these out there now. Might give the blow a try. Since you are sold on this model, it works for me. Can you use any liquid or just theirs? I'm only used to the cartomizer types and when the battery needs charging after only a few hours, I sneak the real ciggys. Not the plan.

Just hope nobody asks me for one. "Hey Dave can I have a... "

You can use any liquid designed for E Cigs, I charge the battery every night, so i dont have to worry about it, I found this E Cig. by asking the Gal behing the counter at a Smoke Shop, i told her I wanted the Best Working E Cig. on the Market, She was an Expert in these E Cigs. and she pointed me to the BLOWone, She said its the best E Cig on the market, holds a lot of Liquid vapor smoke, the lipo battery can last over a week with out charging it everyday, and best of all, Its the One That She Uses, She said, She has tried them all, I Knew this Gal Knew What she was Talking about, You can just sense things like that, So I bought it, and Wow, Finally a E Cig that works Like it should. Take care and have fun, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:46 AM   #15
hillbille
Member
 
hillbille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Barstow, California
Posts: 963
View hillbille's Gallery29
Thanked 110 Times in 103 Posts
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot 
iTrader: (5)
Friends: (8)
Default

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
I am a Happy Camper after 4 days on the E Cig. I am Hardly puffing it anymore its seems, No Withdrawl, I feel Great and can Taste food better now

Take care, Chellie

That's the most important part Chellie, how YOU feel. Our experinces might add a little confidence, but if YOU feel better and are happy then it will work because the only one that you need to make happy is - YOU! LOL!!

Besides all that - just think of all the extra money you'll have to invest in your "other" addiction... RC!! LOL!!

Hillbille

It isn't the mistake that causes the crash - it's the time it takes to realize that it WAS a mistake!!
AMA884978
hillbille is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #16
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Thanks Chellie,

Okay, I'm in. What flavors are you trying? I was thinking I'd like the mocha/coffee. On the tobacco liquid, what strength level of nic seems to suffice for the fix?

I was thinking about going the Chantix route but have heard there's some bad side effects with that drug. Some swear by it. Right now I smoke about a pack a day but only smoke them half-way. My habit is twice as expensive.

Besides improving health, I think many health plans in the near future will mandate non-smoking. Not sure if there's a distinction between smoking and vaping cause when they do blood tests, they're looking for nicotine levels.

But this looks like you're able to ween off the nicotine and still smoke the frutti-tutti flavors without nicotine

Placing order today. Compare notes with you soon !

-Hawk
dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #17
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Thanks Chellie,

Okay, I'm in. What flavors are you trying? I was thinking I'd like the mocha/coffee. On the tobacco liquid, what strength level of nic seems to suffice for the fix?

I was thinking about going the Chantix route but have heard there's some bad side effects with that drug. Some swear by it. Right now I smoke about a pack a day but only smoke them half-way. My habit is twice as expensive.

Besides improving health, I think many health plans in the near future will mandate non-smoking. Not sure if there's a distinction between smoking and vaping cause when they do blood tests, they're looking for nicotine levels.

But this looks like you're able to ween off the nicotine and still smoke the frutti-tutti flavors without nicotine

Placing order today. Compare notes with you soon !

-Hawk
Hi Hawk I am Using the Red Blend Tobacco with the 10% nicotine, I was up to 1 pack a day too, then I was able to drop down to 1/2 a pack a day, after 5 days on this E Cig, I had no Nicotine withdraws, It took no will power on my part, except to just buy the e cig and use it , Easiest thing I ever done with this E Cig. is to quit smoking, I am going to get the berry and pina colada flavours with a very low nicotine content next, and Hopefully thats all I should need to Kick the Habit. Best of Luck to you, I think you will find it very very Easy to Quit smoking with this E Cig. Dang, I could not belive how easy it was for me to quit lighting up, after you get your E Cig, throw away all of your regular Cigs, thats the first step, no temptations to go back. the amount of smoke this e Cig makes, drowns out any temptations Take care, Chellie

http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke


I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #18
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Thanks,

I'll give it a go !
dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #19
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Hi, Just a little info I found on the T2 Blow Tank E Cig.



I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:28 PM   #20
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Bought the Blue one w/ mocha coffee and tobacco gold Almost opted for a higher nic content but that kind of defeats the purpose. The addiction comes from the nic and then psych. 10mg is enough nic.

There's a vape bar nearby. Might give it a try. LOL
dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:42 PM   #21
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Bought the Blue one w/ mocha coffee and tobacco gold Almost opted for a higher nic content but that kind of defeats the purpose. The addiction comes from the nic and then psych. 10mg is enough nic.

There's a vape bar nearby. Might give it a try. LOL
Give it a try, you might learn a lot about vaping 10mg of nic. is all you need, I hit the e cig about 3 times today so far, It has a nice sweet taste too, very satisfying vape, I dont know how a person could not quit smoking with this E Cig. with the other e cigs that i tried, they just did not satisfy my urge to smoke, this one just takes over, and does the job Good luck to you with your Blowone E Cig, I know it will do the job for you. with out hardly trying, Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #22
waytooslow
Crash'em if you got 'em!
 
waytooslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: DFW
Posts: 311
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Club: 114th Grapevine
Awards Showcase

100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (2)
Default

I encourage anyone still smoking to try to quit. I smoked for 25 years, but finally kicked the habit 7 years ago. I am not one of "those" former smokers, smoke em if you got them. Chantix was what worked for me. took the pill for 3 weeks, put down the smokes and never once felt like I had to have one. I still get a craving at very odd times, but it lasts seconds and is rare.

Screw it - I am moving to CO... take up "hiking"

Too many hobbies, and not enough time!
waytooslow is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #23
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 18,636
View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,173 Times in 2,081 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
iTrader: (4)
Friends: (313)
Default

Originally Posted by waytooslow View Post
I encourage anyone still smoking to try to quit. I smoked for 25 years, but finally kicked the habit 7 years ago. I am not one of "those" former smokers, smoke em if you got them. Chantix was what worked for me. took the pill for 3 weeks, put down the smokes and never once felt like I had to have one. I still get a craving at very odd times, but it lasts seconds and is rare.

Screw it - I am moving to CO... take up "hiking"
Get the Blowone e cig. and some pina colada, coffee or berry vapor juice with no Nicotine in it, its a nice little Flavor Treat

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
CHELLIE is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:55 PM   #24
Dukepiles
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northeast Alabama
Posts: 46
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

i have never tried any of the the E-cigs luckily i quit before they became real popular. i smoked for 20 years and decided it was enough. i did have help from Chantix. i have several friends who have all used it with great success. my mother was not able to quit but didn't want to anyway. if you are not against medicine i would try it. been smoke free almost 2 years. you can even get coupons online from them. with my insurance and coupon i paid 5 bucks for the starter pack and didn't need the second pack. good luck Chellie.
Dukepiles is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #25
dahawk
Super Contributor
 
dahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 3,393
View dahawk's Gallery6
Thanked 207 Times in 203 Posts
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (19)
Default

Chantix will be phase 2 if this doesn't help. I'm encouraged by Chellie's progress.
dahawk is online now  
  Reply With Quote
Reply

  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ

Charities we support Select: Yorkie Rescue  ::  Crohn's & Colitis Foundation



Page generated in 0.61287 seconds with 72 queries