Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Beginners - Helis
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 01-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
sotaram

Friends: (0)
Default Micro Twister Pro 2.4GHz pulling right

Hi guys,
I've got a Micro Twister Pro 2.4GHz and have pretty much mastered flying it around the house.
I used it today after not flying for a few days and it is starting to pull to the right constantly.
I assume I just have to adjust something on it though I have lost the paperwork that came in the box that may of explained this to me.
The rest of the chopper is working fine from what I can tell.
What will I need to change just to straiten it up?
cheers for ya help.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #2
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

Awards Showcase

5kW  Outstanding Contributor Award  1kW 
Friends: (8)

Doest the transmitter have trims you can adjust?
Old 01-15-2014, 11:53 PM   #3
rcbuildernoob

Friends: (0)

Since its a coaxial more then likley only has left and right turn trim if that. By pulling do you mean yawing? If so sounds like something has shifted in it and put it off balance. I'd suggest checking everything especially the battery and make sure its center if it is id say maybe shifting the battery to the opposite side that is yawing if you can and see if that fixes it.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Beginners - Helis