Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 01-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,078 Times in 1,988 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (304)
Thumbs up Whats Your New Years Resolution for 2014 ?

Hi Everyone What is Your New Years Resolution For 2014 ?

Mine is to Quit Smoking, I have tried to Quit smoking many times, only to have something Happen to Cause me to Smoke again, Stress, Family Problems, work related Problems Caused me to go back to smoking.
Well, I think I am finally able to Quit for good this time, I gave Problematic Family members the Big Boot Let them fend for themselves the same way I have had to fend for myself since the age of 22, and not having to go back and live with Parents or family members and I never had to use welfare, I am just to dang proud to do that, yes I am Old School and Proud of it LOL.

I used a Mega Volume Vapor E Cig. to Quit smoking with, its called the Blowone and i used a red blend cigarette nicotine e Juice, after about 6 days on the E Cig, I am Smoke and Nicotine free YEAAAA, It was the Easiest thing I ever done to Quit Smoking, I think the Volume of Smoke Vapor these mega tank vapor e cigs makes was the Key to helping me to quit smoking, Give them a try if you are serious about quitting Smoking.

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 01-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Club: AMA, Marks, Pomona Valley, Prado Dam
Friends: (2)

I've never set a New Years resolution...........for a couple of reasons, my life is in a continued flux all the time with multiple responsiblilties that depend on others input........and, as we all can relate, relying on others to "seize the moment" when needed, has away of changing one's plans or commitments quite frequently, especially if your'e involved at all in your kids lives......lol

Committing to discontinuing bad health habits or personal negitives can be accomplished if one truly admits to one's self a change is needed and stays disciplined enough to stck with it......easier said than done!

AMA 928214
Old 01-13-2014, 09:39 PM   #3
xmech2k
Ya got any Beeman's?

View xmech2k's Gallery21
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (7)

Mine was to never eat ever again. So far it's not going too well.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #4
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 

Originally Posted by xmech2k View Post
Mine was to never eat ever again. So far it's not going too well.

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 01-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by pizzano View Post
I've never set a New Years resolution...........for a couple of reasons, my life is in a continued flux all the time with multiple responsiblilties that depend on others input........and, as we all can relate, relying on others to "seize the moment" when needed, has away of changing one's plans or commitments quite frequently, especially if your'e involved at all in your kids lives......lol

Committing to discontinuing bad health habits or personal negitives can be accomplished if one truly admits to one's self a change is needed and stays disciplined enough to stck with it......easier said than done!
after over 25 years of smoking and fighting the continuing flux of life’s problems,
I fixed all the problems and that allowed me to quit smoking too, I just gave everyone the Boot that was causing me problems let them fend for themselfs now I refuse to help others, and then get kicked in the head for doing so, Life is so much Sweeter now LOL.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:01 PM   #6
FlyWheel
Ochroma Lagopus Tekton

View FlyWheel's Gallery5
Club: Lancaster County Fliers
Friends: (3)

To make Kandyse McKlure my personal love slave.

Wish me luck!

"Give a man a plane and he'll fly for a day.
Teach a man to build a plane and he'll fly for a lifetime"
Old 01-13-2014, 11:04 PM   #7
kyleservicetech
Dennis V

Club: www.racinercclub.com (I'm the newsletter editor)
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  3kW  2kW  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (18)

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
after over 25 years of smoking and fighting the continuing flux of life’s problems,
I fixed all the problems and that allowed me to quit smoking too, I just gave everyone the Boot that was causing me problems let them fend for themselfs now I refuse to help others, and then get kicked in the head for doing so, Life is so much Sweeter now LOL.
Hi Chellie

Good for you!!!!

As a person who quit smoking some 50 years ago when my in-laws were hacking after smoking, then I found my self hacking the same way.

My doctor told me if I'd been smoking all these 50 years, I'd be long dead.

DennyV
Retired and the days are just too short, busier than ever!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:45 AM   #8
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Club: AMA, Marks, Pomona Valley, Prado Dam
Friends: (2)

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
LOL..and a little lonelier............I did not start smoking cigs at an early age.....I saw both of my parents pass from smoking related issues and my mom was smoking when she carried me around for 9 months......it wasn't until I was 53 when I gave up all of my other vices.....still needed one I guess and I picked the worst.

If I stopped telling myself that I can quit anytime (I do every night for 7 to 8 hours)......and just stopped, after afew days of detox crankieness, I know I'd feel better...and all the yackers would get off my back....lol

AMA 928214
Old 01-14-2014, 05:20 AM   #9
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by pizzano View Post
LOL..and a little lonelier............I did not start smoking cigs at an early age.....I saw both of my parents pass from smoking related issues and my mom was smoking when she carried me around for 9 months......it wasn't until I was 53 when I gave up all of my other vices.....still needed one I guess and I picked the worst.

If I stopped telling myself that I can quit anytime (I do every night for 7 to 8 hours)......and just stopped, after afew days of detox crankieness, I know I'd feel better...and all the yackers would get off my back....lol
Quitting Smoking with a mega E Vapor tank type was the easiest Thing I ever Did, Kid you not , I went into this e mega T2 Tank type Vapor cig. with out expecting anything to happen, Was I ever Surprised at the results, and with No Real will power, I was able to Quit Real Cigs, I still can not believe how easy it was, I was Not expecting Results, I Figured it might take months on a vapor cig. with Nicotine to Quit, Nope, it took me about 6 Days,and I am a Non Smoker, I still cant belive it, no Withdraw What so ever I am now Vaping Pina Colada and English Toffee with no Nicotine and loving it get yourself a t2 type tank mega vapor e cig. with some nicotine e juice and see if that helps you to quit the habbit, I am still in disbelief that I was able to quit smoking so easy, Take care, Chellie

Old 01-14-2014, 09:30 PM   #10
tr4252

Friends: (3)

OK, I think I'll try it.

The patch, gum, Chantix, cold turkey, hypnotism so far, all failed. Er, I guess I failed.

Tom
Old 01-15-2014, 12:19 AM   #11
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by tr4252 View Post
OK, I think I'll try it.

The patch, gum, Chantix, cold turkey, hypnotism so far, all failed. Er, I guess I failed.

Tom
Hi Tom Everything i tried too have failed, untill I used the Blowone T2 Style E Cig, and I was not even expecting it to work, but i wanted to try one more time, glad i did, the Sweet Vapor will overwhelm your Desire to Smoke real Cigs, I like the Blow one E Cig, Its Made very well, easy to fill, and produces a lot of Vapor, use the 10mg nicotine e smoke, and just vape the heck out of it for the first few days, after that you can cut back on the vape, Good luck to you, Chellie

I used the red Blend tobacco 10mg nicotine. Get the Blowone and red blend tobacco e juice and dont expect it to work LOL , I think you will be Surprised at the Results.

http://www.blowhookah.com/BLOW-One-Purple_p_21.html

http://gotecigs.org/589/

http://madnicevapors.bigcartel.com/p...15ml-by-vsmoke

Old 01-15-2014, 08:11 AM   #12
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

I forgot to mention that I bought 2 Blowone E Cigs, one for me and one for the Spouse, we both Quit smoking with the Blowone cig. I used the Red Blend 10 mg nicotine e juice, the spouse used the menthol 10 mg nicotine e juice, we both Quit smoking cigs after 6 days on the E Cigs, we are 2 for 2 with the E Cigs I am still in Disbelief that we both quit smoking. and I encourage others to try the T2 type mega vapor cigs if they are interested in trying to quit smoking, It just Might work as well for you as it did for us, Take Care, Chellie

Old 01-15-2014, 08:14 AM   #13
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

My 2nd News Years Resolution, is to get out and do a lot more Rc Flying LOL

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat