Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Multi-Rotors
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Multi-Rotors Discuss your quad copters and other multi engined choppers here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2014, 06:51 AM   #1
Birdmanpete
Birdmanpete

Friends: (0)
Default Walkera QR X350

[ATTACH]I have been flying home brew quads for two years. They have all been MultiWii types and very simply made from pine and ply. They flew well and taught me a heap but they looked like "Blitzwaggons" which was fine at the usual price of about $120.

But as I got better and the crashes got fewer I was really keen to try something that looked good too.. I wanted a good GPS system and I wanted to carry FPV and I bit the bullet to the tune of $400 and bought a Walkera QR 350.

The reviews were pretty sad. Complaints about soldering, plugs, the legs, aerial position, transmitter battery pack, transmitter functions etc etc. But I had paid the money so I had to grit my teeth and look big while I waited three days for delivery (I think that's a record for me.)

Today I flew it with all those thoughts in mind. AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Oh Yeah. This is the real thing. I'm gonna propose; not to crash it.

If there is anything about this model you want to know I will be happy to tell you the good and the bad. Like I do hate the legs and I will have to take more care with landings.

But it looks like one tough little critter to me.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QR350 Day 1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	172908 Walkera QR X350. Are you this perfect, I'm not

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Multi-Rotors