Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 02-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #1
Don Sims
Administrator

View Don Sims's Gallery5
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  Globetrotter Pilot 
Friends: (39)
Post An assortment of "jokes"

- My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that..... 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

- Man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the laundry is building up!"

- I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

- I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

- My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

- A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.

- I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening. "

- The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I went to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.

Take care and thanks for posting at WattFlyer!!

Don
Old 02-01-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,190 Times in 2,096 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (317)

Funny

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 02-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
tobydogs
love to build!

Club: rcrcc rockland county,ny
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (17)

,thanks don,always need a good laugh!

narrow is the place to land...wide is the space to crash....choose the narrow way!

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor