Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scale E-Powered Aircraft
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Scale E-Powered Aircraft Discuss electric powered scale models here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
chardesa

Club: Haywood RC flyers
Friends: (0)
Default PA-46 Twin Comanche

This is another of my conversions to electric flight since I gave up on glow and gas 40 years ago.
As some of you may know I was looking for a Top Flight C-310 which is out of production and stumbled on this Seagull Models PA-46 Twin Comanche. Not quite the same caliber as the TF 310 but acceptable for my twin project this time. It took me a while to figure out how to get pictures up, since this Wattflyer program is actually broke in that department, so I am stating back at the begining. So hang in there.
Opening the box things were packed nice and everything seperatly packaged. The parts count was as stated so we started.
First there have been questions here and there about servo size for some of Segulls kits so I played it safe and did not order any until I could see for myself what was needed. In this kit they are all standard and also for the K8-B sailplane which I have built. So I sent my order in to Horizon Hobby.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PA-46A.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	173335 click to enlarge.
Click image for larger version

Name:	PA-46 9A.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	173336 the specs

chardesa

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scale E-Powered Aircraft