Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Support & Testing > Support & Suggestions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Support & Suggestions If you need tech support post your question here or site suggestions too.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #1
Gyrfalcon

Friends: (0)
Default Hex Help

Hi everyone I hope you can help, I have bought a ready Made Hexcopter with a Ardupilot and AR6200 receiver. I then purchased a DX6I Transmitter. I am a complete novice and have never used any RC before, Im pleased with myself because I have managed to bind the Radio, download the flight planner and get the motors running. Here is my problem, when I tried the transmitter on the screen everything looks as it should except when I flick any of the switches nothing happens on any of the Green bars. I just want a basic function of if im in trouble when flying I can flick a switch and the hex will Loiter, what have I not done right?
Thanks in advance

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Support & Testing > Support & Suggestions