Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Hi-Performance and Sailplanes
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Hi-Performance and Sailplanes RC hotliners, electric pylon racers, F5B, F5D, sailplanes and gliders

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #1
propnut48

Club: Never joined one as of yet
Send a message via Skype™ to propnut48
Friends: (2)
Default FMS Ask23

I just bought a FMS Ask 23 and flew it a couple of times and have had a couple of hair raising moments. The first thing that happened was when giving a little up elev it snaps violently. I tried to add nose weight to desensitize it a bit. Also when I come in for a landing I have to be VERY CAREFUL on the controls as it will stall and snap again. I have about 3 flights and the last was not so good as it snapped and took out the nose. Just wondering of I have a junk plane or is it characteristic of long narrow wings. I have other gliders and they all fly good. It is a scale plane so I'm kinda leaning toward that is how a scale thin wing reacts. Any thoughts.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Hi-Performance and Sailplanes

Tags
ask 23 , fms ask 23