Originally Posted by Don Sims
Any suggestions to pass along?
Hi, Thats not very much information to go on, here is the information thats needed.
1. whats size motor do you have, who is it made by, what is the Kv/RPM of the motor.
2. who is the ESC made by, what is the Amp Size, what is the BEC rated at.
3. What do you mean by reseting it, is the motor not working, are the servos not working,
4. what transmiter and receiver are you using, are you on 2.4 or 35 Mhz.
5. is your battery fully charged, what size is your battery, is it a lipo or other.
6. what is the wing span of your plane and what is the all up weight on the plane, this will help us to determine if you have the right power system for your plane.
7. I realize that you may be a Newbi, and that the info being asked for is a little difficult to understand, but if you could post some pictures of your plane, motor, esc, radio system and battery, That would be a big help, i believe you need about 5 post before you can post pictures here.